Reviews for Secret Santa
Narsi-Dafna chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
Hi! I would read this wonderful story for hundred times - so much I loved it. It's X-mass and I wanted to share your Secret Santa with all my friends, who unfortunately, doesn't speak English. May I translate your fanfiction in Russian, please?

Sincerely yours, Narsi
The runt Duchess chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
aw...this is so SWET! love it. :)
Shadow Cat17 chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
This was cute!
goldiloks chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
aww, how sweet!

and yeah, basically anything involving House in a relationship, especially with another man, is gonna be at least slightly OOC.

just one criticism, though, from your description. "slash" generally refers to a sex scene between two men. i was completely confused when i saw "slash" and then i saw it was rated "k". lol.
strange72191 chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
I little too flowery for me, but okay. Oh, and, "...Chase replied, squeezing Chase’s hand." That needs to be fixed.
Overly Hysterical Scarecrow chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
This fic was really cute! I would encourage you to right more House fics!

You were right, it was a little ooc in the end, but it is hard to have House Relationship and not have ooc in there as well.

Nonetheless, this was a cute fic that made me feel all bubbly. :) Great Job!
angel.star.candy chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
loved it :). you should definitively continue in this 'verse. Once you start to understand the characters and their motivations better, the fiction will get better. And that's my only true...criticism(?), i don't like that word, my only area of improvement to suggest to you. Though the piece is short, it's still quite clear you haven't reached the characters center. That will come with time. It's kind of like you skimmed the surface. Nothing wrong with that. After all it was your first piece, and you really did a splendid job.

The actual technical aspect of the piece was superb, much better than I usually see. You should definitively keep it up :)

AngelStar
pinklotus chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
I loved it! I hope you do write much more of these two. House is a very complex person, and he does get moved by things. I could see him being very moved by what Chase wrote to him. He also has behaved romantically (though rare,it has happened) and I could see Chase bringing that side of him to the surface.

I also loved Chase. He seemed in character to me-kind of vulnerable,and lonely because of his family situation. Trying to reach out and being shy to do so.

I look forward to more stories about my favorite couple from the show!
FunsizedFangirl chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
Ah! That was too cute! I loved the way House tricked Chase into addmiting he was his secret santa! Keep it up!
assioma chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
I love it! I don't mind House being ooc because I like to see him caring for Chase. Also this fic is well written and your Chase is adorable. I think you should write more about them: are you going to do it, please?
PixieKat chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
That was beautiful, and if that was your first House fic I say, keep writing, you did a brilliant job. I loved your Chase and I thought that you captured House well, he was softer than normal but who wouldn't be in the circumstance, and even with that softness he was still true to character. I really enjoyed this, thank you for sharing.
Ino Aole chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
aw, it was good.
Lillita chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
Oh my gosh that was so adorable!
passionfornight chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
With the ending the words were a little to flowery and lovey dovey, but that is okay. It's your story, and you make the characters how you want them. However more people are likely to read and review if the characters are closer to how they actually are. Overall the fic wasn't too bad. You could do a little better on transitions and in the note I don't think that you meant to or should have used the word extensive. The best way to get better is practice. With writing, that old saying practice makes perfect is true. I think that best thing to tell you is that you shouldn't be afraid of doing badly once, but learn and try again. I hope to see another try.
cherry-s-twin chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
hm...

mixed feelings about this... you see it was good, because up until the end, it was all in character (though im not sure wether the note was...) but i reckon you should carry on writing for House, but perhaps find out ways to make it work in character? you could possibly do that by making it longer and try to think 'what would House do?'

apart from that your writings good :)