Reviews for Chuck vs The Morgan Door
Bigbagofweird2 chapter 7 . 4/22/2014
Sad to see there is no more to this story, but it sure was an amazing read. You really get inside the characters. I can hear them and picture them. Just so awesome! Thanks!
GCG23 chapter 7 . 1/30/2014
Any chance that there could be an update...?
s-david-m chapter 7 . 11/29/2012
Excellent story so far. I hope you continue this, because we all want to know how Chuck's gamble plays out. Having an Intersect scientist show is also an interesting twist.
Somedeepmystery chapter 7 . 3/19/2012
I really like your style of writing which is why I let myself get pulled into an unfinished story! Still I thought I would let you know that I think your characters are great and the flow and movement of the story are right up my alley and the lemony parts were utterly perfect.

I know what it's like to lose fandom mojo but if you do ever write more, I will definitely be lined up to read it.
doc2or chapter 7 . 11/30/2011
Came across this story and absolutely loved it like most of your stories. Just wondering if it will ever be finished. Thanks.
digijim95 chapter 7 . 6/25/2011
I noticied you haven't updated this tory in two years, and I think it is very well written and I like the story-line, is there a reason you stopped writing it, I would love to hear more if you find the inspiration.
tstreetsa chapter 7 . 5/19/2011
Hi. I just found your story and I really liked it. Your writing style is very catchy. Hope you get to update this soon. :)
Charahfan chapter 7 . 4/25/2011
Please continue with this story :) love it!
yvonnefan chapter 7 . 4/4/2011
Great story. Looking forward to next chapter and more Charah :-)
dreamer913 chapter 7 . 4/3/2011
update?
dreamer913 chapter 4 . 4/3/2011
this is beautifully done and remains constant with the picture of charah we know. yes, left feeling very hot and bothered!
retropanda37 chapter 7 . 2/7/2011
What a fantastic, fun fic! I realize that you may not be coming back to this one, but I wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed it, and that you’ve done a wonderful job capturing the characters and crafting the storyline.
VogueThousand chapter 7 . 12/29/2010
Awesome job ! XP

Please hurry up with next chapter.
coreymon77 chapter 2 . 12/18/2010
well, that was fun. Not really sure of what to think of the ending and when plenty of angst is promised for the next chapter. It has me kinda worried but I hope it is not too bad. I much prefer the fluffy stuff. Anyways, off to read the next one.

until next time,

coreymon77
coreymon77 chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
hehe, that was great! Chuck and Sarah are adorable and it was actually quite funny too! I'm looking forward to see where you go with it.

until next time,