Reviews for Chuck vs The Morgan Door
Damn! Another great, amazing story left unfinished! :(
MM2020 chapter 5 . 3/21
WOW!
MM2020 chapter 4 . 3/21
Hot and bothered! Well done! It was an amazing bit of writing.
MM2020 chapter 1 . 3/21
Don't know if you review anymore but anyways...pretty hot but tastefully done. Great job.
assasnin chapter 7 . 5/15/2020
Really well done, wish this was continued! Love your writing style :)
assasnin chapter 1 . 5/5/2020
GodDAYUM YASSSSSSSSSSSS
cavemenftw chapter 7 . 4/10/2019
This was really entertaining. Thanks for sharing.
Lonny J chapter 7 . 3/22/2016
Well, 7 years is a long time to wait for an updaye, so I assume this has been abandoned. It's a shame because I liked where it seemed to be headed. It happens much to often on fanfic but what can a reader do? Thanks for your efforts on this and other stories, tou're really very good.
Bigbagofweird2 chapter 7 . 4/22/2014
Sad to see there is no more to this story, but it sure was an amazing read. You really get inside the characters. I can hear them and picture them. Just so awesome! Thanks!
GCG23 chapter 7 . 1/30/2014
Any chance that there could be an update...?
s-david-m chapter 7 . 11/29/2012
Excellent story so far. I hope you continue this, because we all want to know how Chuck's gamble plays out. Having an Intersect scientist show is also an interesting twist.
Somedeepmystery chapter 7 . 3/19/2012
I really like your style of writing which is why I let myself get pulled into an unfinished story! Still I thought I would let you know that I think your characters are great and the flow and movement of the story are right up my alley and the lemony parts were utterly perfect.

I know what it's like to lose fandom mojo but if you do ever write more, I will definitely be lined up to read it.
doc2or chapter 7 . 11/30/2011
Came across this story and absolutely loved it like most of your stories. Just wondering if it will ever be finished. Thanks.
digijim95 chapter 7 . 6/25/2011
I noticied you haven't updated this tory in two years, and I think it is very well written and I like the story-line, is there a reason you stopped writing it, I would love to hear more if you find the inspiration.
tstreetsa chapter 7 . 5/19/2011
Hi. I just found your story and I really liked it. Your writing style is very catchy. Hope you get to update this soon. :)