Reviews for Chuck vs The Morgan Door
shine chapter 3 . 12/31/2008
omg omg omg omg omg please continue... as long as you write it please update
Manzie chapter 3 . 12/31/2008
OMG! I LOVE YOUR STUFF! Out of all the fanfiction i've read, yours are probably one of the best! I've never read a story that was filled with so much of passion. You ROCK! And please do another story and rate it as M!
Fire From Above chapter 3 . 12/31/2008
You did an incredible job with all the emotional stuff. However, I find Morgan's method for getting Anna complacent rather disturbing. Ick. As for the next chapter, M would be good if you also keep a lot of the emotions front and center.
aardvark7734 chapter 3 . 12/31/2008
This is just great! I loved the dialogue between your characters, good word choices there. I also very much liked the lyrical descriptions of each character's actions and emotions - you've struck an impressive balance between what is spoken and what is delivered through body language. It is much more evocative of the show's visual medium - making it very easy to picture these scenes in my head.

I loved when they both said "pain" together. This is something that feels so right for their banter, but is rarely used in fanfic, oddly.

Something that struck me as odd: When Casey retrieved Chuck from the BM, the tone I got was that he wanted to engage Chuck against what he perceived as a problem - Sarah being replaced. Yet later Sarah says "Casey and Beckman are right" to wanting her replaced. Maybe she's underestimating Casey? Or did I get the tone wrong in the BM?

Kudos for setting the stage for the impregnability (no pun intended) of Beckman and the DNI bureaucracy through Sarah's eyes. If Chuck's protest takes the most likely form of frontal assault via the Castle teleconference setup he's just going to gain a new perspective on how vulnerable he is to direct manipulation (his family and friends are levers which can be used against him). But since you've already hinted that Chuck intends to "design pathways that haven't even been conceived", perhaps he'll be clever enough to find the 2-meter wide thermal exhaust port on the DNI's death star.

Oh, and I vote for 'M'. There's just not a lot of good 'M' stuff in Chuck fanfic and based on Chapter 1 I think you do physical intimacy quite well!
tshdow chapter 3 . 12/31/2008
excellent chapter. I would say M if you do it tastefully. Not an easy task, but if you think you can go for it. Otherwise, T would leave more to the imagination. )
Me chapter 3 . 12/31/2008
Fanastic chapter.

Debauchery, for sure ;D
Extreme Stratusfaction chapter 3 . 12/31/2008
hmm... well after seeing what you can do from the first chapter I say what the hell, go for it. good chapter btw
anonymous chapter 3 . 12/31/2008
M!
M4dh4tt3r chapter 3 . 12/31/2008
Loved the chapter, for the record I too am scared of toile lol I'm not sure what the future chapters hold for our couple but so far T rating seems to be a good call. If it starts to lean towards the smut side then yeah I'd suggest changing it to the M rating.

Hope to read the next chapter soon!
rokerroar chapter 3 . 12/31/2008
Enjoying your story and am intrigued to see what solution Chuck comes up with.

Regarding the T vs M decision I ould be interested to see if you can do an M without losing the sweetness that the best Charah fanfics have.
Axistech chapter 3 . 12/30/2008
I love the story so far and look forward to seeing how you get Chuck and Sarah out of their predicament. Thank you for writing.
jord chapter 3 . 12/30/2008
excellent update keep it up! (M rating)
shampoo192 chapter 3 . 12/30/2008
OMG! This was such a great, emotion-filled chapter. I really like how Chuck is trying so hard to make her happy and his will to fight for things. I just love them. I actually would totally go for M for th enext chapter...hehhehe :)
eckesg1 chapter 3 . 12/30/2008
Count me in for debauchary. I think it takes a great amount of skill to write a sex scene with the emotional drama that chapter 3 included.

Great story BTW.
loupalone chapter 3 . 12/30/2008
Man, did I love this chapter. I had to go and reread the second chapter, but man, I love it all. I think you've got their voices down wonderfully and its all a very real situation, which is hard to capture in fanfic because everything can feel very contrived, but I like it. I mean, its real for Chuck, you know?

Also, in regards to the poll, I'm a fan of letting our imaginations wander instead of giving us the nitty gritty details, so I'm going for decency (that is not to say that they're not allowed to do whatever it is you're planning!) rather than debauchery. Or, well, I'll just say fade to black instead of rated R bordering on NC17 you know what I mean?
215 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »