Reviews for Chuck vs The Morgan Door
mikesul chapter 3 . 12/30/2008
This was very angsty but great as well. I will be looking forward to more of this, it has been terrific so far. Keep up the great work, and update ASAP!
Robert Modean chapter 3 . 12/30/2008
Put me down for debauchery (M), I've been in love with this story since you started it, and the kissing scene in the first chapter is one of the best written so I've got high hopes for an M rated chapter 4 :D
Ezust chapter 2 . 12/17/2008
Another great part, please come back with more soon! I enjoyed the Chuck/Casey interaction and cant wait to get more Chuck/Sarah!
M4dh4tt3r chapter 2 . 12/16/2008
That was actually great! Keep it up
canuck09 chapter 2 . 12/15/2008
Great new chapter! I especially liked the slightly ominous ending with Beckman reviewing surveillance tape, I liked the way it was written.
jagged1 chapter 2 . 12/15/2008
I think you have the 'frenemy' concept down pat - love that term btw. I'm loving your story, and looking for angsty goodness with a dash of smut in the next chapter ; )
obessed1294 chapter 2 . 12/15/2008
Wow! I love it great job so far! I cant wait for the next update! Go CHARAH!
Heidi chapter 2 . 12/15/2008
Nice chapter, I liked the Casey-Chuck interaction. Also the fact that you used "I'll quit" instead of some threat of dismemberment lol. Can't wait for the next chapter (Charah!)
jessclifton chapter 2 . 12/15/2008
Chuck's 'almost' positive that Casey is human? That part was hilarious. Great update! You really have me worried about that last bit though.
Jake Crepeau chapter 2 . 12/15/2008
Never fear, it appears you've got the "frenmity" business down pat. (I love the wordplay there!)
mikesul chapter 2 . 12/15/2008
Yeah, you should really practice more, I'd say pop out AT LEAST one update a day :D. Seriously though, you are doing really well, keep it up.
Micktrex chapter 2 . 12/15/2008
Oh you and your promises of smutty angst! :P

God that does sound quite dirty doesn't it..hmm.

But yes awesome chapter. You're rather knowledgable on the keywords from the show, great at nailing the personalities of the characters and just generally make the chapters worth reading to the end.

Only reason i stopped on the fics was cus of a lack of free time really, but now, seeing as its xmas break...JUST FOR YOU...i may write something chuckalicious :D

I have to wait for the next episode of Chuck tomorrow because I'm in the UK. If it isn't on hiatus for xmas :

Keep on writng -Mike
aardvark7734 chapter 2 . 12/15/2008
Nice job! As with the previous chapter I could read each character's dialog with their voice from the show and it sounded natural. I'm thinking you hear them quite clearly in your head as well. ;)

I thought the Chuck-Casey interaction went just fine. Casey's "I'll quit" was suitably dramatic and his pushing Chuck's abandonment button seemed like something he'd do.

Also, great teaser at the end. Can I get a copy of that video loop? ;)
Fire From Above chapter 2 . 12/15/2008
I like how you're handling Casey and Chuck, definitely quite a bit of tension there. I am also quite impressed that the General can precisely pinpoint when Chuck and Sarah cross that intimacy line.
tshdow chapter 2 . 12/15/2008
hum, and interesting ending to the chapter. Am I to take it that Sarah videoed the encounter and Casey is going to leave it out?
215 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »