Reviews for Chuck vs The Morgan Door
cybercat08 chapter 2 . 12/14/2008
you played the chuck/casey thing perfectly. most people either make him too harsh/soulless, or completely OOC. you managed to walk that line nicely (that's what makes Adam Baldwin so awesome). I laughed out loud at the Casey is the fifth cylon bit. I can't wait to see where this is going though. I'm guessing Gen. B. will want to put a stop to the chuck sarah ship by either sending her away, or bringing in another agent. anyway it goes, I can't wait to see what's next.
loupalone chapter 2 . 12/14/2008
I actually really love this a lot. Your imagery is amazing, especially in the first chapter, although I was a little jarred when you switched from first person POV to third person. It happens, whatever. I'm still going to read, I love it anyway :D
Owl Emporium chapter 2 . 12/14/2008
Hmm...neways, this was pretty good. I loved this. Great job! (:

Angelica
fAteD lOvE chapter 2 . 12/14/2008
As long as I'm fed a nice, solid quality amount of Charah the next chapter then I'm not bothered by the lack this chapter :)

The Chuck/Casey interaction seems to be missing some of their playful banter, but I guess the Ilsa topic's too sensitive for that and plus, I haven't ever written a scene with those two so I wouldn't know really what I'm talking about.

By the way, love the ending. Oh and I got your pm thing so 'kindred spirit', I'm waiting for your next chapter!
Robert Modean chapter 2 . 12/14/2008
I know I've said this before, at least I think I have, but you are rapidly becoming one of my favorite authors and writing like this is why. The 'frenemy' relationship between Chuck and Casey, the potential fallout from the kiss, it's all quite captivating and the voice of the piece is well done. I can't wait for the next installment.
zDart chapter 2 . 12/14/2008
Another good chapter... seems like you are setting up the story nicely. Looking forward to future chapters.
ne71 chapter 2 . 12/14/2008
Wow. Excellent chapter. I'm a big fan of the Chuck/Casey dynamic, and I love the way you've explored their relationship here. I like the idea that Casey teeters on the brink of liking Chuck every now and then.

The most winning part, to me, was "I'll quit." So atypical for Casey to put that possibility out there rather than to resort to an empty threat that Chuck would normally ignore.

I'm really intrigued by this story. Can't wait to see what else you've got in store.
whatever132 chapter 2 . 12/14/2008
I love this story. I can't wait to see how Beckman reacts. I'm always fine with a bit of angst like you warned about as long as there is hope for something good in the future.
kdip4014 chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
VERY cute! Loved the whole morgan scene. Can't wiat to see what happens next!
Trnmkr chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
Q: How do you write steamy?

A: Chuck vs The Morgan Door! Way to go!
GoldenGirl chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
Usually I dont like reading 1st person cuz it never sounds natural, but you're a god writer so it works. Good fic!
Extreme Stratusfaction chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
great job with the character interactions. i can totally see them saying all of that. can't wait to read more
jagged1 chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
Yes, we will join you on the adventure. The voices are down pat, and the descriptions are achingly sweet. Very nice, please continue.
wonderjax chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
I loved it. Humorous and passionate. Amazing!

Keep up the good work. :)
cybercat08 chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
wow, I really loved this one. I can't wait to see what happens next. I'm glad to see that my original assessment was right though. You have Chuck and Sarah, and even Casey, down perfectly. update soon.
215 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »