Reviews for Chuck vs The Morgan Door
zDart chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
Very good! looking forward to more chapters
aardvark7734 chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
I thought your voices were fine, nothing ooc. The tone was familiar as well, light banter amidst the focus on mission setup, Sarah in her typical role of mediator, Chuck and Casey at odds.

Sarah's deliberate proximity to Chuck at the keyboard and her masked smile seemed to set up her mood for the, uh.. "masquerade" to follow, making it easier to see how the idea could have popped into her head - not to mention the echo from the Weinerlicious pantry in 1x08.

As to the makeout scene, well it's probably enough to say that you have a fine future as a romance novelist if you choose to go that route. ;) It was quite vivid and affecting.

The only thing that struck me right off as a little questionable was that the courtyard would *ever* be used as the setting for anything dangerous, considering the proximity to the intersect's "real" life. For me, this stretches credibility over the line.

Keep going with this, I think you've established a good tone with this and I'd like to see where it goes!
Shawnny chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
I really liked it...very nice moment between Chuck & Sarah there and I loved that he caught her flushed with eyes closed:)
whatever132 chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
Great start to a story. I can't wait for more.
Micktrex chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
Well someone sure has a wide vocabulary don't they :P

Very well written. Love the passion you conveyed and the funny banter between Casey and Chuck. Opened my eyes to just how expressive you can be when you're describing various parts of the human anatomy and what's being done to them...

Guess you new kids got your own lingo :P (and if you're older than me then that statement was humilating! lol)

I'm glad i encourage you. Only reason i started fics and writing was because someone on here encouraged me too. I've only done one tree hill Baley so probably not your cup of tea and quite cringy from how dated they are now but feel free to skim through one:)

Looking forward to what's next from you.

-Mike
ne71 chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
This is terrific; even better than your first story, and that's a feat.

Great love scene, and I thought the setup was brilliant, but I liked the moment early on even better - when Chuck and Sarah's mouths almost brush together while he's working on the video feeds. A great moment.

You got all the characterizations nailed perfectly, down to the brief appearance by Morgan.

Well done. Looking forward to more...
couriro chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
Excellent. Loved the premise. Looking forward to more.
Arathorn73 chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
Love it! This site doesn't have enough unabashed Charah. "managing to be both sexy and threatening in equal measure" - great phrase.

I also love Sarah going from Agent to woman-in-love to agent so quickly - it's very apt. Casey coming out of the closet - all good. You managed to get romance, humor, and tension in a brief first chapter. Can't wait for the rest.
lstconfused chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
lol! this has been so much fun to read. more please. )
Ezust chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
Really well written fic let, salutes!

Come back with more!
jessclifton chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
Hehe that was great. I'm fairly certain that Sarah had no idea Morgan was standing there for quite some time ;) This isn't just a one-shot? Totally awesome dude!
Heidi chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
Awesome first chapter! I enjoyed it and its very true to all the characters...can't wait for the next update!
Fire From Above chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
That was fun. You've got everyone down.
Digi Bonds chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
I must admit that this is a very unique story.
rokerroar chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
Good story, really think you nailed the characters
215 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 Next »