Reviews for Chuck vs The Morgan Door
Charahfan chapter 7 . 4/25/2011
Please continue with this story :) love it!
yvonnefan chapter 7 . 4/4/2011
Great story. Looking forward to next chapter and more Charah :-)
dreamer913 chapter 7 . 4/3/2011
update?
dreamer913 chapter 4 . 4/3/2011
this is beautifully done and remains constant with the picture of charah we know. yes, left feeling very hot and bothered!
retropanda37 chapter 7 . 2/7/2011
What a fantastic, fun fic! I realize that you may not be coming back to this one, but I wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed it, and that you’ve done a wonderful job capturing the characters and crafting the storyline.
Lazielow chapter 7 . 12/29/2010
Awesome job ! XP

Please hurry up with next chapter.
coreymon77 chapter 2 . 12/18/2010
well, that was fun. Not really sure of what to think of the ending and when plenty of angst is promised for the next chapter. It has me kinda worried but I hope it is not too bad. I much prefer the fluffy stuff. Anyways, off to read the next one.

until next time,

coreymon77
coreymon77 chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
hehe, that was great! Chuck and Sarah are adorable and it was actually quite funny too! I'm looking forward to see where you go with it.

until next time,

coreymon77
Doc in Oz chapter 7 . 10/15/2010
Loving this. Only just caught on, and its brilliant. Nicely done with Casey by the way. Good balance of scary and human.
Nick CHARAH chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
Wow
HHr Its what i believe chapter 7 . 8/11/2010
It would be so awesome if you could update this story. I love it! And I really want to see where this will go. I love your portrayal of Charah and I just want more! If it is at all possible could you please update :) If not though; then I understand. You've given us 7 wonderful chapters and plenty of Charah fluff to make me squeal like Ellie hahahaha.
Crumby chapter 7 . 5/24/2010
Great job so far! Are you planning on updating it?
tss1950 chapter 7 . 5/12/2010
I love this story and where you were going with it. I hope that you come back to update it soon.
BetweenTwoWorlds chapter 5 . 4/10/2010
ah! I need to know what happens next! OMG, I NEED TO KNOW SOON! Please! Please!-Great job on the story!
Sweet82405 chapter 7 . 1/31/2010
Please continue with this story! I love it and want more please!
215 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »