Reviews for Chuck vs The Morgan Door
skibum chapter 7 . 11/16/2009
Love the story. Not sure if you are going to update or not. Hopefully, you'll get into the grove and finish this up before the start of next season. (One can only hope) Lovin' the Roan and Diane piece. She seems like a firecraker around him. Good Luck!
DinoDoug chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
Okay dude i am going crazy if you don't update soon i will HUNT YOU DOWN put you in a empty room with a comptuer restricted to only writting fanfics and leave you there till you update this story!

*caseygrunt*

now if you will excuse me i have to go take my meds
BloodBank chapter 7 . 9/13/2009
I've gotta ask why you stopped writing such an awesome story?

I hope you decide to keep writing, soon!

Loved the story, so far.
NickyR chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
I love how she thinks on her toes, this could prove to be helpful in S3 if morgan comes back, and they need to get rid of him quickly :)
beckwee chapter 7 . 8/26/2009
Is there any chance we'll be getting an update on this one in the near future? I've been itching for one for a while. This story is just so good and I hope you are planning on continuing it.
rugbygal54 chapter 7 . 8/3/2009
Keep the updates coming :) I'm loving the story so far
aross93 chapter 7 . 6/18/2009
i love where the story is headed! keep up the amazing work
P.J. Murphy chapter 7 . 6/11/2009
Good stuff. Can't wait to read more. :-)
NickyR chapter 7 . 5/10/2009
I love the frustration in the beginning of the chapter and then the quick thinking by chuck to get sarah alone, he is becoming quite the spy, i especially love the part where he gets roan to work on beckman ;)
NickyR chapter 4 . 5/10/2009
I think that it has to be difficult to write M when it deals with charah, but you did an amazing job, so detailed that it was believable for these two. It was prefect just enough lust with the perfect chuck bartowski romanticism if thats a word. THis is becoming a favorite fanfic of mine to read
NickyR chapter 3 . 5/10/2009
WHOAH! ok i knew chuck was determined but wow! also im a little hesitant b/c is she saying kiss me b/c she wants him or just to distract him..what are her true intentions
slEDgeIre chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
Utter brillance! Morgan being the perfect distraction. I shall read on most assuredly.

Thanks,

Ed
bohoxlove chapter 7 . 4/19/2009
awesome!

can't wait till next chpt!
bohoxlove chapter 2 . 4/19/2009
this is amazing!

and also, i'd like to thank you for using

'imbibing' it made me feel proud to be a latinoid.

imbibing comes from the latin "bibet" which means he/she/it drinks.

haha, sorry, but i like being able o think that this hell that

they call high school that i'm locked it may have some relevance to the real world. ]

keep up the great work!
WafflemanX chapter 7 . 4/9/2009
And now, a word from one of your fan supporters:

On the specifics:

Excellent torture mechanism Sarah puts on Chuck. Interesting how the temp move will work out. Love the part where Casey gets deaf! Interesting way of tying the whole Scutum thing.

And of course, the courting of Diane...LMAO!

On all around:

I find this story extremely interesting and am looking foward to seeing how Chuck will pull it off at the end. And as usual, will keep waiting for the next chapter, as all addicts of great stories do!

Until next time