Reviews for Chuck vs The Morgan Door
canuck09 chapter 7 . 4/6/2009
I'm glad you wrote in some Roan/Diane scenes so we could see their dynamic in a more private setting. I liked reading all the little insights between them. They are obviously on opposite sides of this situation, but I can see a bit of parallel between Sarah and the General's relationships. Both of them are bound by duty and responsibility, but specifically, how they only let certain people (in this case Chuck and Roan) past their hardened defenses/fronts. Interesting.

I also thought you wrote Ellie's and Devon's dialog really well in this chapter, it seemed very true to their characters, especially Ellie's squeal. Good Job!
TheGoldenHum chapter 7 . 4/6/2009
I just caught up on this story and i love it! Kudos! Please update soon!
S9Starbuck chapter 7 . 4/6/2009
This is the best fanfic I've read yet! and I've read quite a few. great job
iwas13andiwantthisgone chapter 7 . 4/6/2009
The only connection I can make between the three is that they all have to do with constalations and such.

Hmm.

Great chapter though ! ! ! !

*eagerly waiting for ch8*
iwas13andiwantthisgone chapter 6 . 4/6/2009
Haha !

I think I might know what's going to happen now . . . but on to chapter 7 to see if I'm right !

xD
iwas13andiwantthisgone chapter 3 . 4/6/2009
Aw, so sad, but such a cute, sweet last sentence.

Charah forevah
iwas13andiwantthisgone chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
Haha !

First chapter ROCKED ! ! ! !

Moving on to ch2 now !

xD
jagged1 chapter 7 . 4/6/2009
Wow - I really wonder about the deal Chuck and Roan struck up...

I like how Chuck threw Casey under the bus to babysit Lester and Jeff - but knew not to step over the line with an insult to the military.

Interesting twist with the Roark rep at the end.

(Orion, Perseus, and Scutum - is that an Astronomy ?) as Jeff would say? lol.
timewalker05 chapter 7 . 4/6/2009
So, since it's been awhile, I had to go back and re-read the story from the beginning before reading this chapter. ;)

I am enjoying your story. It's refreshing to read a story with a take-charge Chuck who really knows what he's doing and is even manipulating the master manipulator. The use of Roan is great. Good job on that. I wonder what Chuck promised Roan in return?

Great job. Keep up the good work. (Just please do it a little faster. Pretty please? Waiting for Chuck over a hiatus is bad enough.)
alyss19 chapter 7 . 4/6/2009
oh, please update soon!
src13 chapter 7 . 4/6/2009
Poor Morgan has to keep Jeff detained! Can't wait for more
mikesul chapter 7 . 4/6/2009
Great job on this, I love how you categorize all of caseys grunts, I think that is just hilarious.
awelle chapter 7 . 4/6/2009
I had forgotten how wonderful this story is. The new chapter is no exception. I loved how you integrated the newer plot developments. I have high expectations for the new handler as your charactarization so far is very good.

I cant wait for the next update. Thank you for sharing your story.
ZebZ chapter 7 . 4/6/2009
Nice Sneakers reference. It would've been neat if the handcuff was unlocked through voiceprint recognition. "My name is my passport, verify me."

Orion, Perseus, Scutum... are we getting a setup Seatec Astronomy?
Trust.Hope.Love chapter 7 . 4/6/2009
Hey! I thought this was fantastic! I had to go back a re-read it because I couldn't remember the beginning, but it was still great. I love your writing and I love your characters! Keep up the fantastic writing! I cannot wait to see what you have coming up next!

~ocRM4eva

P.S. Is the actor Robert Redford and the film 'Sneakers'?
215 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »