Reviews for Chuck vs The Morgan Door
Fire From Above chapter 7 . 4/6/2009
Yay for a new chapter. I like how Chuck has been handling all the things that are going on with him. The dynamic between Beckman and Montgomery is rather interesting as well.
RIPBryceLarkin chapter 7 . 4/6/2009
Really glad you updated! Great chapter and I really like where the story is going.
joe chapter 7 . 4/5/2009
i like the chapter
tshdow chapter 7 . 4/5/2009
Well, all of the names are part of the Milky Way Galaxy. Orion's belt, Perseus and Scutum-Centaurus are two of the four arms. It would seem that you are placing the creators of the intersect into the heavenly stars above. It would blend in that the intersect held all of the knowledge of the stars. )

Still update faster for crying out loud.
thegreenapple01 chapter 5 . 4/1/2009
It's been more than a month now...

update? :(
Kent Rigel chapter 6 . 3/17/2009
You Suck... oh, a reason... um, because its nearly been a month since you updated this story - and the story is, as Devon would so aptly describe it, awesome.

I really hope you plan to continue with this soon. You've managed to characterise Sarah, Chuck and Casey rather well considering how far you've taken them from the show's norm and the plot is pretty good so far. Even the M chapter, which was done rather tastefully, not particularly graphic but still intense and your worries about a more mature and erotic view compared to the normal sweet Chuck and Sarah were unfounded as you did a far better job than most writers have when elevating Chuck and Sarah's relationship.

Oh, and if Chuck's mystery contact isn't Roan Montgomery I'll eat 90 Twinkies in less than 3 minutes.

I can't wait to see Chuck's grand master plan to trick/persuade/blackmail the General. Please update soon.
thegreenapple01 chapter 6 . 3/15/2009
Hello there again! I just finished catching up on all the chapters of your amazing fic and wanted to express some of my thoughts. First of all, I'm convinced that this might be my favorite Chuck fic that I've come across thus far! You have written the characters, the scenes, the emotions, and the dialogue so elaborately and wonderfully that its almost overwhelming how amazing it is haha! The M scenes definitely left me hot and bothered (a good thing!) but at the same time made me fall in love with how beautifully written their moments were. I'm also so very, very intrigued by the plotline (probably because it's something we all fear on the show - the new handler plot, not the sex..lol) and I can't wait to see what our amazing Chuck has planned! There's so much more I can say but the bottom line is that I love your fic! I'm only sad about one thing: that you haven't updated in a while! I really hope you do! I'll be waiting! Can't wait for more :)
Owl Emporium chapter 6 . 3/10/2009
Hmm...this was very interesting. Someone calling Beckman? Hmm... I loved this; update soon! (:

Angelica
Dirt Rider 712 chapter 6 . 3/10/2009
Great story! Update soon!

Dirt Rider
princessdeleon chapter 6 . 2/27/2009
Just started reading this story last night, well not really i read the first chapter ages ago but never went back cause the summary made me think this wasn't that story. Anyhow i love this story- can't wait for the next chapter!
Losaaaaaar chapter 6 . 2/27/2009
I Love Love Your Story. Its Awesome. :D

More! XD
jagged1 chapter 6 . 2/26/2009
Chuck really seems to be stepping out on a limb with this plan, but, heck, it is for Sarah, so of course he would!

I especially liked the confrontation with general - good work with the characters there.

So glad you updated - I was wondering about this story! Thanks.
BigChuckFan chapter 6 . 2/26/2009
Clever as always Farringtongirl, I submit to your creativity. I like how your tapping into emotions from many of our beloved cast and not just Charah.

I have a feeling I'll always will enjoy your writing craft.

-BCF
M4dh4tt3r chapter 6 . 2/25/2009
haha I loved the chapter but the ending had me so confused. I await your next update D
jou-jou86 chapter 6 . 2/25/2009
ok, that was definitely funny, i hope read the next chapter soon!
215 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »