Reviews for Perceptions
rainbowlollipops15 chapter 21 . 11/11/2014
love love loved it! You did a fantastic job with the plot, and keepings the characters IC. Loved the pregnancy twist. So much fun to read!
SighingWinter chapter 21 . 8/25/2012
This is sooo great! Please continue!
rEdRoSeSiNaUgUsT chapter 21 . 7/9/2012
The ending was perfect. Thanks for this. It was friggin awesome.
Shadow Sass chapter 2 . 9/5/2011
Please, pretty please post the last chapter finished or unfinished.
Shadow Sass chapter 21 . 4/25/2011
PPMS It's really good, please don't leave me hanging.
rhaddict chapter 21 . 5/31/2010
Loved Shep's thoughts on Ronon's reaction to Neeva being released and about Jen stopping him from killing Neeva. Totally love the planet that they released Neeva to and everyone's reactions to the destination. So loved Kiryk and Ronon's talk and Kiryk's "If you hurt her, in any way, there will be nowhere you can hide from me." statement. Really loved Rodney and Jen's talk- you have McKay's mannerisms and speech patterns down perfectly. Loved Jen explaining how she and Ronon got together and why they kept it hidden. Very touching good-bye between Jen and Kiryk and great silent exchange between Ronon and Kiryk that McKay and Shep noticed and commented on quite hilariously. "Kaa"- too funny. Great chapter!
RJ chapter 21 . 5/24/2010
Hey great story hope you write more soon
Katie chapter 21 . 4/3/2010
Hey gr8 new chapter. Looking forward to the last one.
hifield chapter 21 . 3/31/2010
Nice wrap-up. Looking forward to the rest of the story - enjoyed this very much!
hifield chapter 20 . 3/31/2010
Very good chapter - love how you jumped from one scene to the other and then ended it with the beginning of the operation. So happy that Lorne and Cadman are together finally - enjoyed it all.
ricochette chapter 21 . 3/30/2010
That was a really cute update! I can't wait for the conclusion!

This story has totally been worth the wait.
hifield chapter 19 . 3/30/2010
Sweet but I feel a bit worried that something will ruin all this bliss. Good story so far.
hifield chapter 18 . 3/30/2010
Yahoo ... finally! I was afraid she wasn't going to tell him! Good chapter.
hifield chapter 16 . 3/30/2010
So glad one of them is finally awake - nice scene between John and Ronon.
hifield chapter 15 . 3/30/2010
Nice Laura and Evan moment! Hoping the girls wake up soon.