Reviews for Snowy
rainbownostalgia chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Really. You are one of my favorite authors, for real. To think that the day would come where I'd be able to see Hiruma as a dwarf XD and when Taki was revealed as the mirror, I totally face-palmed -.- ...especially given the last line of the story.
Yoime chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
Have I said I love your fantasy stories? Specially the tale ones? Well, this one is just a confirmation of it. Che, Suzuna's so perfect as the witch. And taki as the mirror, endearing! -and quite annoying too, but hey, is taki! - And Yamamto, with hs perfectness, most likely would have been the prince, alright. So, lovely! Cute Sena and nice ending, thanks!3
TangerineTea chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
PFFFT. 333 I love your fairy tale parodies. I burst into giggles at the compromise for Sena's defining features, and my self-control just degraded from there. I do sort of wish Suzuna hadn't been the evil queen, because I rather like her, but I can't think of anyone who might have taken her place, either, so oh well I suppose. Great job!
someone chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
"Here goes nothing." - maxi-hilarious XD
SociopathLover chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
A-ha-ha Taki's the mirror! X3 Poor Suzuna though, being made into the villain. :/ This was pretty good, perhaps a little too fast paced for my tastes but I still liked it. :3
Tatsu-neko chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
AH ha Ha

interesing surmise and skillfully written - though i ponder on Suzuna being that vengeful lolz

maybe should have had Agon as the evil Step dad marrying Sena's mother after the father died suddenly (since he wants to kill sena at least in the 1st part of the manga lolz)

i like
Photo shy HxS fan 2.0 chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
he he he Hiruma probley looks more like an elf now. he he he Lol ronfl XD

I was thinking mabey you could do Roben Hood next? Hiruma could be Roben Hood, why you say. Because athogh I don't know if he can use a bow and arrow I bet he could beat anyone at target practice. "YA-HA!" And Katira cold be "litle Jhon" what da ya think?
Angel of The Fallen Stars chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
Suzuna as the evil queen? I can't really see that, she likes Sena way too much. Yet, somehow, you made it work for this.

I liked that you had Shin in this. He does make an appropriate huntsman. I'm glad he and Sena were really good friends, though I don't think he was stoic enough.

I thought you wrote Yamato, Taka, and Karin fairly well. If you just keep practising, you should get the hang of it in no time.

I love the dwarves, they so worked. Though having Himura as Doc and the Mirror was a strange. It kind of took away from the story, but it still worked.

I hope you do a fairy tale when Shin and Sena get together though. Possibly Little Red Riding Hood.
Cookies of Lust chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
your fairy tale parodies are always so amazing. Gah. I think I love you for them. D;

So umm, first of all, I have to say that the idea of Taki as the mirror made me laugh SO SO hard. Seriously, I just kept imagining him doing the mirror bit and I couldn't stop giggling. xD;

And when it said Suzuna was the Queen, I had an image of her on stilts and wearing a really long cape so that no one could tell she was a shortie. ;

I also find the idea of anyone being in fear of her amusing just because.. well.. I mean, she's Suzuna! I just don't see scary there. I do however see her dreaming of being scary. So umm, hmm. Oo

And I love the ending because it's like... oh yes. If TAKI says it then it must be true. Which is hilarious to me when I think of all his 'I am 120% sure that blahblahblah! *smile* *sparkle*'

And, while I get that Yamato was predicting stuff because of his absolute predictions, I still can't get this image of Yamato as a psychic out of my head now. :(

So yeah, just stuff that amused me while I was reading through the story. Which seriously, you did SUCH a great job on. :)

I have to ask, have you been in a good mood lately? Because your writing really seems to be reflecting that sort of feeling and it gives a really nice effect.
firedraygon chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
I love how hunter!Shin is Sena's friend. And Hiruma as Doc is awesome. The only thing I didn't really like is the casting of Suzuna. D: She's just not normally mean, so it was strange seeing her as the step mom. Like in the Cinderella parody, I think it might have worked better with an OC as the evil queen. All in all though, great work!

fd97
SLYSWN chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
made me laugh like a fool, especially Hiruma, naturally you always peg him just right
Azamiko chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
Very cute version of this story. I like the part in the garden and the Yamato being more pro-active than the prince in the original story.
Bean chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
Awesome! Lol, Mirror!Taki was just great, and I loved the way the powers-that-be compromised when creating Sena. The dwarves were great as well, and the personalities fit the characters great. Yamato/Sena is a new pairing for me, but I really, really enjoyed it. I'm now completely addicted to you fairytale series, and I can't wait to see which one you tackle next!
dland chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
I was also waiting for this pair to show up in your writing. I think this pair is well suited together. On site note, I love your fairy tale...I can wait to see the next one. Did I mention that you are like Santa to me right now with all wonderful early presents...
Princess Hikari of Chrono chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
Finally, a Yamato/Sena fic! Ever since Yamato appeared, I've been sort of waiting for one. I really loved how you make Sena the princess of each Disney movies and gave him different princes. Since you've already done Beauty and the Beast, Cinderella and Snow White, may I suggest Little Mermaid with Kakei as Prince Eric? Or Aladdin with Harao as Aladdin.(I have to admit though that sent creepy shivers down my spine. And I'm the one suggesting it.) And I feel that your Yamato, Karin and Taka was in character, if you'd like to know.