Reviews for Are You Magical?
almost raining chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
Envy...
The awesomeness cannot be out into words in a manner that would do badassness the justice it truly deserves.
Titania.queen.of.fairys chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Envy as a magical person?, how cute
WildRoseWolf chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
wow this is a great story its such a cute pov of Envy!
Aquen chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Wow, that was really sweet! Envy might have been a bit OOC, but not to much and it's not that noticeable or distracting. Great job!
IceSnowAndGlamour chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
This was so cute! Elysia's "that's not a good name" was hilarious, as was 'Elliesika' (I couldn't help picturing how Hughes would have reacted to that name. XD) You can have very interesting discussions with young ones. The "I'm the monster" part made me think of that one scene in the manga where Envy didn't want to be called a monster...and the parent discussion was great. :D

The ending...XD I can only imagine what they all thought happened.
TomatoLove chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
That. Was. Awesome.

Really, pure genius. You MUST continue this story! Elysia was just so adorable and innocent. Her "You ARE magical!" made me crack up.

I totally want to see more of Edward's reactions when confronted with Envy... That would be hilarious. :D
TheSeacat chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
Hmm...I liked it. Except I think a sheltered person like Elysia wouldn't have any handle on the true concept of death, but meh.

Yeah, it would have been interesting to see Elysia's reaction to Envy's killing her dad.
Wowz chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
This was definitely worth the read :)
Catherine chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
"You ARE Magical!"

Priceless.

One of the best stories ever.

Sequal? Please!
marmaroth chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
*loves this story and faves*

OMIGOD THAT WAS AWESOME! I can just picture Ed's reaction XD I WANT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT! XD

SUPERcool!

~nagashi
x7xDoubleDarex7x chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
Oh my God!

This is one AMAZING story!

YOU so HAVE to continue this!

idunno, you can have her, like...grown up-ish or something, and have her meet him again, and it can be a ROMANCE story!

Or not, I don't know if ur big on romance, but I sure am.

Still, PLEASE! Are you gunna continue it?

-Lynn-
ArkanianHyde chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
ah dont you just love when things come full circle? i do! that's why i enjoyed this. huh. wonder what ed's next reaction to Elysia new friend will be. did you write that yet? could you?
Love's Labour's Won chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
Mouse: $15

Keyboard: $30

Computer: $1,500

“Are you magical?”: Priceless

I really like it, and despite what you say, it's really not that out of character. Not at all, especially given Manga!Envy. I loved it! (Faves)
Lord Tsuki chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
Hahahaha! XD That's a funny story! . Elysias so cute! And Envy's funny! Escpecially the last part. I wonder what Ed would've said next LOL.
Ms. Ely Sium chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
Ah... that was just TOO adorable! XD I really love the whole conversation with Envy and Elysia... what a smart kid she is. Almost like my sister... except if Envy told my sister that he killed people, she would scream and tackle him. -.-'

You are magical to me, Envy! XD