Reviews for Those Who Go To Heaven
Guest chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
Type your review here...
mamita chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
Hello, I liked your fic, i love couple is MelloxLight, provided that Light will be the uke is so cute, but it's a shame because there are very few fics of them so, hopefully make more fics of those two, you keep it up, thanks and kisses.
Dancing Trees chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Hey, I just want you to know that I totally love this. I can so believe this. Its an amazing idea, and I would really enjoy reading more of this. Maybe a next encounter or something. Pretty Pretty Please...
ludicrousLemon chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Holy fuck this was amazing! You actually made me a fan of this unique pair!
blueandorangesky10 chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Wow. So I would say this story's amazing, but that'd be a HUGE understatement. It's a pairing that very few write about, but I think it has so potential.

Yours is just unbelievable explosive (in more ways than one), and it's everything I'd every hope for.

I especially love the dynamics in this story. For Light meeting Mello, I can see him with his cool, calm mask (as shown), but also that arrogant, god complex and the I'm not afraid to take action and BAM like I said earlier, that damn delectable and sexy explosive clash.

Love the interactions and witty replies between the two. Fantastic fighting and sex haha. My eyes were scanning at a faster pace in the beginning (eager to read what's next), then slowed down to savor the action.

Another thing is that everything flows very nicely, able to make me really imagine what's going on. Great imagery!

Thank you for writing this amazing story. I think I will be pretty content for a while just thinking back to this.
x97 chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Terrible. OOC and GOOD beta needed.
hiyou chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
wow, i really liked this. very nice and graphic too~ hehe.

i also appreciate the fact that you're one of the few that uphold proper spelling, grammar, and punctuation. bravo :)
violetkisses chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
OHMY. so beautiful. love it,
a random fan chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
HA This was perhaps the most gangsta/kick ass thing i have read in ages, please if possible write a sequal.
Suki chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
Omg. I would write this whole review in caps, but that might look crazy so I'll restrain myself. BUT IT'S SOO AMAZING! AH.

Okay. Absolutely amazingg :D :D You almost never see a MelloxLight paring and this is so well written too! Especially the "I've come to kidnap you" fused in with lots and lots of violence and some sex:) haha I love it. SO much. Oh, goodness. The witty humor/comebacks were amazing too! I love the Mello having an advantage over Light/dominating him. Especially with being in that sort of business, he would have that advantage over Light. Wo for taking advantage of him! ahaha or something like that.

LOVEE YOUR STORY. :D Absolutely amazing:D
Mraow chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
Wow... wow, I think I have a lady-boner... okay that makes me sound strange ' but that was amazingly well written, love it!
anlaaria chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
This was absolutely perfect. Raito needs to get beat up and screwed by genius pseudo-Ls ALL THE TIME
TsukiNoBara chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
Fuck yes. Best Christmas present ever, even if it was written for someone else last year.

I'm too tired to leave a real review, but DAMN, even if Mello/Light wasn't my OTP, I'd still love this.
Cherrytoast chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
That was so hot!

Light and Mello might be my new fav pairing... Light got what he deserved! Blood everywhere... God, sexy... Sexy, violent sex. I LOVED IT!
HereIGoAgain chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
FML...that was so hot. Dude, amazing. LOL. I love the...

Wah. Mello *melts* You've made me a Mello/Light shipper, holy shit. You write amazing-ly. :P