Reviews for The Forbidden Kingdom
Would love a sequel
FrostMonster chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
please a sequel
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
Aha, love the way you ended it. "Because you're cute" now isn't that adorable? :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
It's been 4 years! I WANT A SEQUEL! PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAA SSSSSSEEEEEEE! Or at least a new story with this pairing?! And maybe an M rating? Yeah? I'll keep begging til i get SOMETHING!
STAILS565 chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Please, I like it , like it, or should I say LOVE IT! why , why , there is a little of this secretion, and one of this pairing, WHY!
L o l i t a d e l i r i u m chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
This is very fluffy. *grin* PLEASE DO A SEQUEL! It's not every day we see a pairing like this. I do so want to see wht happens after the cute pick-up line. *grin*
PRETTY, PRETTY PLZ?!
weasleyrobyn chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
when i sew the film i to thought they should about a little more then they showed us and i think you pulled it off i then it is hard thinking about things like is that you have no idea about it a great story the next my i say written on something you know
One more thing chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
First off mk and Jason would NOT be a good pairing second you rated it K that means for kids so a fag fic is NOT apropriate delete this fic
One more thing chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
KeepingDreams chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Make a sequel! That was fun!
Snaperaven chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
fiojrwhgjnl/jvkrej... *headdesk* awwwww don't just leave it there. whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Seriously though. it was good, short but good. and very cute.
GabbyKat13 chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Thanks , and yes it was very cute.
Bi Gay Straight Who Cares chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
This was funny. I may have to join you in writing this pairing, it's cute. _
Life Less Lived chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Actually, there's a section for this movie. A friend recommend me this fanfiction, and i did a little research around but couldn't find your fic. You should change this from Misc. Movies to the Forbidden Kingdom section, because it was really fun to read, sort of romantic but not corny, and quite original if you let me say so. I hope you write more for this fandom.
Gold Violet Eyes chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Hey not bad. I really liked the movie and I find your story a fascinating read. Please write some more! I really like it so far and want to know what'll happen next. Thanks for reading my message.

Until another time then.