Reviews for The Forbidden Kingdom
I Love This! It always makes me giggle like an idiot when I read it!
Midnightblood chapter 1 . 4/1
I have to say I thoroughly enjoyed your story. If you ever did wright a sequel to this awesomeness I would be thrilled to read it. :)
sdoyle1989 chapter 1 . 3/29
where the rest it is awsome!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
Oh, please, just no, no, no, no, no.
WeirdGirl369 chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
It's not bad and since it hasn't been done I'd like to see more.
LeArtemis 1234 chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
Would love a sequel
FrostMonster chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
please a sequel
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
Aha, love the way you ended it. "Because you're cute" now isn't that adorable? :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
It's been 4 years! I WANT A SEQUEL! PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAA SSSSSSEEEEEEE! Or at least a new story with this pairing?! And maybe an M rating? Yeah? I'll keep begging til i get SOMETHING!
STAILS565 chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Please, I like it , like it, or should I say LOVE IT! why , why , there is a little of this secretion, and one of this pairing, WHY!
L o l i t a d e l i r i u m chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
This is very fluffy. *grin* PLEASE DO A SEQUEL! It's not every day we see a pairing like this. I do so want to see wht happens after the cute pick-up line. *grin*
PRETTY, PRETTY PLZ?!
weasleyrobyn chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
when i sew the film i to thought they should about a little more then they showed us and i think you pulled it off i then it is hard thinking about things like is that you have no idea about it a great story the next my i say written on something you know
One more thing chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
First off mk and Jason would NOT be a good pairing second you rated it K that means for kids so a fag fic is NOT apropriate delete this fic
One more thing chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
KeepingDreams chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Make a sequel! That was fun!