Reviews for Insane
That moment when a good fanfiction breaks off into a cliffhanger, it's like; "GOD WHY?!" because you want the rest.

Now with that in mind...when are you going to update? I'm dying here!
Why isn't this listed under humor. I'm in tears laughing, AND I fell on the floor. My mom came in and asked me "What the hell is wrong with you? Why are you on the floor?". I'm completely serious.

Awesome job!
Lydia Welch chapter 16 . 9/11
Please make more! This story is AMAZING! You did an awesome job. I wanna read more!
This Is probably one of my favorite stories. I wish Naruto would get pregnant already, the baby/babies would look so kawaii~ please update soon I'm addicted, hope nothing bad happens as Naruto's dream ~
Man because of this I feel overprotective and ehh feel like a sociopath...oh an yesterday it made me feel all cute and adorable :[ made me cry when ever Naruto and Sasuke have a fight!-sniffs- and cry and laugh at the same damn fucking time...bitch you better make me another chapter! This is truly a masterpiece from heaven!
ramenXritsuchan chapter 10 . 8/8
I LOVE Kisame on this fic. Refreshing af.
RyoraChan chapter 1 . 6/18
i read it over and over, chapter by chapter and still not getting bored by it, you're seriously talented
can't wait to read the next chapter as soon as possible,
thank you for making a really good story for me to read,
this is one of the best mpreg story i've ever read,
i love the couple possesiveness,
i love itadei interraction,
i love sasunaru,
i love your story plot and idea,
Damn, i love your work...

Ups sorry for the languange...
Pretty pleasey right more please!
Attack on Titans chapter 16 . 5/6
please finish the story
0oLucifero0 chapter 16 . 4/28
Omfg! Best m-preg story EVER in human history! Love you lots and hope for the next chapter to come soon
Mary Ann chapter 15 . 4/23
OK seriously how delusional is Sakura she didn't dodge a bullet cause Sasuke wouldn't have married her ever she's uselse's and pathetic and is a dumb whore. They dated ya fucked ya but Sasuke never loved her or liked her
sasunaru itadei chapter 16 . 4/21
on the next chapter 17 can you punaruto birthday and make it funny
AiMila chapter 16 . 4/7
i say it was a warning! i hope naru has a dream with a red haired guy and a pink haired girl
Titania1796 chapter 16 . 3/27