Reviews for Insane
inuyashamunkey chapter 17 . 9/1
i made a highly distressed noise when i went for the next chapter and it wasnt there. UPDATE PLEASE
foreversxn chapter 17 . 8/30
I Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove This!
fairyninja73 chapter 17 . 8/24
noooooooo what happens next
omg this fic is awesome... although a bit wierd
but what happens next?
pls pls pls update thte story
Deidara-Senpai18 chapter 8 . 6/7
amazing,... I think, my screen is white but imma find a way to read this so yeah
Bob chapter 17 . 6/2
Yo this shit is lit! I love it to bits and pieces! Please update soon you wonderful person!
when is the next chapters coming?
Yuki chapter 17 . 5/13
No dont do this...no cliff hangers ... Please update soon...
Please (_)
Nuria Sato chapter 17 . 5/11
Uwaaa...I hope everything goes fine for them! Why is Shikamaru such an idiot! Hurting Neji's feeling's like that, you should make Neji go out on a date with Tenten so Shikamaru feels jealous and realises what exactly he's missing out on!
A chapter 17 . 3/30
Please update! I'm dying!
Hinatauchiha1 chapter 17 . 3/20
Aawwww I want naru to get pregnant even more with twins or triplets hahahaha that would be so awesome but he needs to get pregnant or they will just be stress so please naru have babies soon Please update soon and more often I'm hoping that next update will be good news for the two of them
kenni-bun bun chapter 17 . 2/27
Its like, after they got married, everything got extremely funny! I've been cracking up a lot! I think naruto is pregnant, he's eating like he is and sasuke is acting like he is, though its subconsciously. And I love deidara, un!
kenni-bun bun chapter 8 . 2/26
Naruto, you silly, silly boy. And kisame, really?! A shark shaped crib?! That part had me dying!
SerialAuthor chapter 17 . 2/9
This story is absolutely wonderful. Like I remember reading it way back when, but rereading it now just makes it so amazing. Quick question: Are you gonna update?
topezhazelwolf chapter 17 . 2/7
This story is super awesome I can't wait until the next chapter comes out this story is getting better and better with each new chapter. The plot and the humor for Naruto is so awesome
Wee chapter 1 . 2/3
Every chapter just gets better and better! Thankyou so much I love this au that you created !