Reviews for It Can't Rain All The Time
Eiris Hales chapter 2 . 6/11/2010
Awwwh, poor Jeff. Well, I'd love to see what chapter two has to offer!
Eiris Hales chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
You so need to write more of this! I absolutely am in love with the Crow and would like to see an update. :D
Caycee chapter 2 . 4/21/2009
Update the freaking story already. I h8 the wait. Please, please PLEASE update the story. I need to read more. Jeff would look so badass with the black and white paint on and the dark clothes. *makes puppy dog face*
aresgirl chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
I LIKED IT. PLZ CHECK OUT MY STORY - IN THE ARMS OF THE ENEMY - IT'S LITA/BATISTA, PLZ REVIEW IT!
Caycee chapter 2 . 1/12/2009
Update already I want to read more of this story. The wait is killing me. Please please pretty PLEASE!
Darcie chapter 2 . 12/30/2008
heh, I just now remembered that Eric DID do a Swanton off that building. I think the Crow and Jeff Hardy really fit together well in a story. Good job! Hope you write more soon!
Caycee chapter 2 . 12/20/2008
Ooh two of my favorite things mixed together. I am a HUGE Jeff Hardy fan(Praise to the most deserving and hottest guy in WWE for finally winning the big one) and I love watching the late great Brandon Lee in one of my favorite movies, The Crow. RIP Brandon. Please, please PLEASE update ASAP. This looks awesome. And Jeff would be so badass as the Crow.
foreverafan15 chapter 2 . 12/17/2008
o this is getting really good

can't wait to see what happens next...

nana...:)
ThrashMetalQueen chapter 2 . 12/16/2008
Aw Jeff! That poor guy!

I hope it continues soon.

I love this story so much
Always Straightedge and proud chapter 2 . 12/16/2008
oh i can't wait till you update this story again. even though i haven't seen or heard of that movie till you posted this story.
Queen Islanzadi chapter 2 . 12/16/2008
OMG I've never seen The Crow, so yeah...

Yay Jeff winning the title!
cherrycokerocks chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
Interesting start. I'm looking forward to reading more.
DanaO1230 chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
OOhh i no what it is. yea well i like the story already im into stuff like this. well anywho x and jeff dying ironic isnt it? well kinda. i like this first chapter.
ThrashMetalQueen chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
The Crow?

THE CROW?

Dude, I freaking love this movie! You're even more amazing for writing a WWE crossover with it in it.

I just, wow, I can't wait to read more this.

This is defintiely going to be fantastic.
Sunny's Priceless Dream chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
Ah, I never get these things. Just ask Becky, even the most obvious I pass right over.

So I didn't get the movie, sorry.

But, I love this story so far!