Reviews for Gentleman Playboy
Mashiro Ruri chapter 1 . 3/3
I am not a big fan of allen x lenalee but I have to admit that I really enjoyed this fic *laughs*
Kagamiyuki chapter 1 . 7/30/2016
Awesome! I really like ending

But actually Allen doesn't like an alcohol. It's been said in manga :)
Amelia Loves Anime chapter 1 . 12/1/2015
This was cute, and I like how you wrote drunk Allen! X) Thank you for writing!
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
Although i dont exactly support this pairing, i love this fic. Especially this line, "Answer: He starts acting like his master (the ladies' man)…" Cross, oh damn precious Cross, what have you done to Allen?
Chaos - Moved chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Oh my gosh, that was sweet and hilarious. XD I can just imagine Cross in the background saying, "I have taught you well, my stupid desciple."

XD
A Midsummer chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
*flashes a wicker smile* And so they had sex...how amusing.

Allen being a gentleman playboy, huh? heh. Imagining the way he treated those girls were easy since I've seen it with Tono (Suoh Tamaki) before. Not bad.
FearlessLeader-Leonardo chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
WOW OWO smexy time! ;DD Love it! XD
Benny Powell chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Hello~ Mini Cross.
Auto-Alchemechanicist chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Hahahahaha. This is so fun! I can't believe Allen. Or Leenalee. But I can imagine this. Very well written, Komui cracked me up, Lavi cracked me up, and the idea itself is insanely awzum. Love it!

-Auto-
Kuroiikawa chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Fucking Hilarious
kkiimm chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
this story was very very very well written. I like how you didn't make Komui interrupt to much. I also -love- how you portrayed drunken Allen.
Lai Jun Chen chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
that was so cute. it's nice to read something -man that's not yaoi every once in a while. and this really was adorable. plus i love how you portrayed allen as a devious gentleman. so great!
Lenalee lee- x3-AllenWalker chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
i really really really liked this story but did they do what i think they did!
D chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
I really, totally, absolutely, positively like- I mean LOVE this story! The best I have read, EVER! It's very cute y'know. I also like the idea of Komui noticing Allen and Lenalee coz in other fanfics, if Lenalee and Allen get close, Komui is never there to "ALMOST" interrupt by shouting "Lenalee~"

I really hope you get more reviews and keep up the good work.

/:D/