Reviews for Seattle Night
Cantfightthisfeeling chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
jus found this story...awesome first chapter...really kept the characters true to themselves.. it
cactuscorsage chapter 6 . 11/18/2012
God, this was amazing! It wasn't overly dramatic, as Grey's Anatomy fanfiction tends to be (or even the show itself). It had enough humor to make me laugh out loud. The bit in chapter 5 where they were both tugging on the door had me laughing so hard, for whatever reason. I think this deserves more reviews. Awesome job!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/19/2012
Great story! The line about how its sad to compare your self to an old cow is so true :P Hope you update soon even if its been a while. The story is to great to leave unfinished!
HybridLove chapter 6 . 6/23/2012
Oh my goodness. You write the most beautiful stories. I wish your slexie muse strikes you again some day. Your stories is a work of art and very much appreciated. Mark's adoration for her...just wow. Thank you so so much for sharing your writing with us!
Tourmaline Shine chapter 6 . 5/9/2012
I am trying to comprehend how after three years, I managed to overlook this story, as this is one of, if not the most satisfying of Mark/Lexie stories I've ever read. This (or something along the lines of) is what I wanted to see when they hooked up in season five. A bit more angst you might say. The writers dropped the story-line with her and George so fast, it seemed a bit unconvincing that she would go from "adoring" George (and not properly wrapping up that plot-line) to not long after wanting Mark to meet her dad...the writers could've done better with this couple. All too brief moments in season five...then how everything went downhill with them season six and beyond. Just a waste and shame that these two have been treated in such a halfhearted and disappointing manner; such potential and promise these characters had with each other, and the chemistry!

All the terrific, lovely, and juicy description and dialogue, the wonderful characterizations, everything is practically perfect. Nothing corny, awkward, or unnatural, just a downright thoroughly satisfying and lovely read. Sexy, swoon worthy romantic, and funny, I loved it all. It's a shame you couldn't have been one of the writers on the show, or that one can't even find a decent fanfiction like this in the current archives now.
Manic Penguin chapter 4 . 4/26/2012
I adore how amazing Mark is being, taking care of Lexie when she's sick, comforting her after losing all those patients, but what stuck with me through this entire chapter?

It was Lexie saying she had lots of umbrellas but none with her at the moment. I live in Vancouver, which is about four hours North of Seattle, shares much of the same weather, and I, too, have lots of umbrellas. I keep one in every backpack or gym bag I own, one in every shoulderbag, one in every purse that is big enough to fit one, one in my laptop bag, one in my car, and one in the bottom drawer of my filing cabinet at work.
tanilc chapter 6 . 10/9/2010
i love this story. i had read it before, and came across it again today and just wanted to let you know how much i enjoyed it. thanks.
Violet1979 chapter 6 . 8/24/2010
This was a great read. You write so well. And you handled Lexie's wary struggle with Mark's reputation in such an amazing way - as well as the closure to her infatuation with George. Very insightful. I really love this story.
mer-person chapter 6 . 1/19/2010
really enjoyed this!
mockingjay-x chapter 6 . 7/28/2009
Aw. I love this.
kaitsue chapter 6 . 7/7/2009
Amazing story. Keep it coming, please and thank you!
CalciumKid chapter 6 . 3/31/2009
I am loving this story way too much. Thank you!
sweetrupturedlight chapter 6 . 2/21/2009
Another stirling example of good, solid writing. I really enjoy your style. You write the emotional stuff really well, you dig into the character psyche and you make it feel real to the reader.

Well done!
Shirley Parker chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
Is this story done or are you going to continue? I have to say that I read fanfiction since X files days and I think you are one of the best fanfictions writers I ever read. Seriously. The dalogs are so realistic.
Bio21 chapter 6 . 2/9/2009
I love your story. keep going