Reviews for Touching the Dark
Lanidays chapter 7 . 2/19
Please make more!
Mick-Ann chapter 7 . 4/3/2012
Love this story plz update.
Debbie White chapter 7 . 3/2/2012
Ok good story! Keep going i know it takes time but please continue! :)
Magic-Blue-Eyes chapter 2 . 10/15/2011
Omg Plzzz update I love the storry
lannaislusciousredd chapter 7 . 7/5/2011
This is so good. I hope you update soon, x
yagalinus0420 chapter 7 . 6/6/2011
I've been waiting for an update on this story for a long ass time! But yes...I'm still here ;) I can't wait to see what happens next! Does James find out Bella went with Jake? Do the Cullens finally start to connect the dots? What about James...will he become a vamp as well? I SO NEED MORE! LOVE IT!
Sara chapter 6 . 9/18/2010
It's Been FOREVER since u last updated. Did u give up on the story or what?
yagalinus0420 chapter 6 . 8/16/2010
I've been waiting for forever for an update! I'm super excited that the story is in deed being updated once again! Please post again soon! I can't wait to see what is going to happen now that Jake is back in the picture...what about James...does he get wind of the new guys? I so need more!
elizabeth14 chapter 6 . 7/8/2010
I hope you update again soon! Its really good!
dangerous sam chapter 6 . 7/7/2010
it was awesome... can wait to see what happens next
TriGemini chapter 6 . 7/7/2010
Great chapter!

Figures, that Edward would be confused at the fact, that he can't listen in on Bella's thoughts.

Yet, it still makes me wonder, as to what could possibly happen next. So, until then.
Queen Cassie Loves You chapter 6 . 7/7/2010
Well it was confusing first read. But I gave each chapter a second read and then it all made sence. Once I could understand it I could apreciate how good it is. The characters are so different from their orignal yet at the same time close enough to still appreciate the similarities.

The story line makes me cry and yet at the same time in a wierd way almost makes me laugh. Makes me sound strange but I can not really explain it.

All I can say is hoping for a update as good as what I have read so far ...

*Rose and Emmett my favourite sections - so well written*
TheLittleRogue chapter 5 . 6/15/2010
PLEASE UPDATE this is like the ONLY good story about bella alice and rosalie being abused and the boys savin them PLEASE UPDATE THANX LUV YA 52HG958B
elizabeth14 chapter 5 . 4/25/2010
Please update it! Its really good! Please have the Cullens find out whats going on soon!
Anna of Greece chapter 5 . 3/23/2010