Reviews for Unwanted Advances
Rosa chapter 13 . 10/18/2015
Couldn't they just use the map that Harry got in 1st year? I think that would make the search so much easier if Albus is really in the school.
SciFiLvr13 chapter 10 . 3/19/2015
Dora and I. Other person is always first. Also if you aren't sure if it's "you and I" vs "you and me" drop the "you and". For example you wouldn't say "give I a ride to the store" you'd say "give me a ride..." so if it's with someone else it would be "give Harry and me a ride to the store".
These stories have excellent plots and are, for the most part, well written. They just have a few grammatical errors throughout. Pinterest has a lot of great pins on grammar and writing.
roni2010 chapter 19 . 11/30/2014
happy everything turn right for harry & charlie.. albus is put away like he belong.. overall grea story!
PinkYCooper chapter 18 . 10/27/2014
Oh I love Damon as a name ! George is so cuuuute with Harry I can't wait to read unconditionnal love !
PinkYCooper chapter 16 . 10/27/2014
Oh oh Don't like this end ! Grant is so romantic !
PinkYCooper chapter 15 . 10/27/2014
Poor Charlie... By the way George and Harry were very cute in the precedent chapter
PinkYCooper chapter 10 . 10/27/2014
Oh boy I hope Harry is not pregnant but I know that you have a sadic mind so I'm sure he is
PinkYCooper chapter 8 . 10/27/2014
Poor Harry I knew it ! that was so evident !
PinkYCooper chapter 3 . 10/27/2014
oh oh kind of worry for Harry !
marthapreston4 chapter 17 . 10/26/2014
I think to make this epic Voldy should have come in and tesified against dumbles otherwise what the point of making him the other victim if doesnt make an appearance
marthapreston4 chapter 3 . 10/26/2014
I said it before I will say it again if any parent thought the principal was a perv they wouldnt let them start school there even if it was tradition .THis whole could be avoided
big glee famanic chapter 12 . 9/21/2014
And here is the George we all know and love. I am a big fan of dramatics so this is perfect for me. Keep it up
big glee famanic chapter 6 . 9/21/2014
He needs to tell George... Well I want to find out how,George will react to the new info.
Lunacom chapter 10 . 7/2/2014
This is the third story where Dumbledore had such an obsession with Harry and every time I think "Ewww! Dumbledore's dust baby."
Starkidpotterzyx chapter 14 . 6/7/2013
I really am enjoying this story. But I have a request, if you get a chance please go through and proofread this story. There are a lot of typos where words are missing letters and it makes reading this story hard. Thanks :)