Reviews for Clockwatching
Team Rosalie chapter 7 . 4/24/2010
gr8 stry! luvd it!
airmac chapter 7 . 7/9/2009
To let you know how much I liked your story was always on my must-do list, and I’m doing it now eventually!

I used to wait for your regular updates during last Christmas and every one of them were amazing.

One of the things I liked most were that little messages and surprises from Chase and how Cameron was finding them one by one, knowing that he might die and it will be the last thing she ever heard from him.

So thank you very much for writing such a great story!
sanspeur chapter 7 . 5/25/2009
amazing!
aniuwolfe chapter 7 . 4/14/2009
That was beautiful/ I'm all teary right now.

-sniffles-

~Aniu
Girlz-Rule chapter 7 . 3/25/2009
great story, loved it:D
peanutmeg chapter 7 . 3/25/2009
Such a good story! I love the Cameron/Chase interaction and the look in to Cameron's feelings! Thanks so much for writing! :)
0Twisted-Symphony6 chapter 7 . 2/8/2009
Wow sorry it took me so long to read this, but I finally did, and I loved it

What a way to wrap it up. Chase is practically good as new!

So sweet!

I love how it started on Christmas Eve and ended at 12:01 on New Year's Day

Great ending to a great story!
cherry-s-twin chapter 7 . 2/5/2009
happy new year! omg, i cant believe ive only just read the last few chapters, but i was feeling crap and depressed and school work was pulling me down... but now, im finally catching up with all the updates ive missed (damn, ive got lots to read!) and im soo glad ive finally finished this, coz it was brilliant! :L

sad its finished now (: but well done, coz it was really good and u deserve a round of applause *clapclapclap*

x
divinity93 chapter 7 . 1/26/2009
LOVED IT! LOVED IT! LOVED IT!

Great way to end the story, adored every single chapter. Very sad its over actually. Great job!
eulalie27 chapter 7 . 1/26/2009
This was a fantastic ending to a terrific story! The idea was sad, but you played it with an honesty that was compelling and entertaining. Loved it, loved it, loved it!
BeforeItsTooLate chapter 7 . 1/26/2009
Wow, that was awesome! I absolutely loved this story and think the ending was just perfect...

Oh and “So – still no sex, then?” made me laugh so hard!
Yuki's Adorable Girlfriend chapter 7 . 1/26/2009
EEK! the story can't be over this soon is it? please keep going if you didnt already plan to already! i love this story!
Back-in-Black-Finchel chapter 7 . 1/25/2009
BRAVO! I'm so sad that it's over, but I loved it so much! Please keep writing other fics!

the lamp shade chapter 7 . 1/25/2009
That was a great ending to the story! I loved it. Thanks for the story!
quack675 chapter 7 . 1/25/2009
That was a very satisfying ending for the story. I'm glad Chase was okay. The best part to me was Cameron gaining more of a respect and understanding for his faith.