Reviews for A Saotome In Konoha's Court
xThomas2 chapter 4 . 1/15
Haha, you certainly have humor here! This is not boring, quite unique.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 8 . 11/6/2014
Love this thing! Ryoga would oddly fit Deidara and be AWESOME!
IveGotNoIdea chapter 6 . 9/3/2014
This is THE most awesome way to beat the bell test. Being shinobi is all about underhand moves and cheating and that way was borderline cheating. It's not Kakashi's fault that he is a 'Naruto' type of shinobi, one with assassination technique that will wake up half of a city when used, kunai to the throat is as lethal as Chidori and more silent that it, pity no one told Kakashi that.
ravenousreader chapter 8 . 5/15/2014
A very interesting story. I hope you continue it someday.
Aloever chapter 8 . 1/22/2014
oh dear! XD This is a very good fic. I like what Nabiki has been doing, the Uchiha body part thing is epic! But the Jutsu is sort of scary. And Kuno makes a brilliant Akatsuki member! It really made me laugh.
karthik9 chapter 8 . 12/20/2013
It is excellent chapter.I look forward to future updates.
RPhysics chapter 2 . 11/3/2013
Hm, you seem to be taking a lot of fanon concepts here and twisting them around. The 'Ranma hates magic', 'Ranma never hits girls', and 'Ranma can learn anything right away' concepts are quite exaggerated. Ranma doesn't like magic all that much, but if there's even a hint that it could help him, say cure his curse, then he'll go for it with wild abandon. Ranma does hit girls, why do you think Shampoo wanted to kill Ranma in the beginning? What about his fight against Cologne, or against Kurumi and Natsume? There was also that match against Kodachi when we first saw her. Finally, regarding Ranma's being a genius at learning. Although this is certainly true to a certain extent, keep in mind that the ki blast he developed from watching Ryoga is far inferior to Ryoga's. Also, many of the training styles Ranma learned, such as martial arts dining, he ended up cheating to some degree using them. He wouldn't hesitate to win using cheap or underhanded methods if he is in danger of losing. There's also his Kachū Tenshin Amaguriken and Hiryū Shōten Ha which took him multiple days to learn even with a master martial artist teaching him. As for his replacement technique, keep in mind that his version of it leaves his clothes behind (although maybe it was an added side effect? Not sure).

But this is just me being a bit too nit picky about the (somewhat) small details. I'll just consider this an AU where this reflects Ranma's true character and it's fine ;P

This story does have some potential. I'm hoping that Ranma doesn't have the ability to god mode everything (which I'm thinking he won't, since the Hokage did catch him stealing the book) and that Sasuke actually becomes a decent rival in the future as is suggested. I'm a bit worried about any character relationships appearing, since they are only twelve after all, but as long as it isn't a harem I can manage.

Thanks for the first two chapters! :D
Guest chapter 5 . 10/5/2013
I love this.
0 chapter 4 . 10/5/2013
0. nice job with madara. I never expected that.
uo-chou chapter 8 . 8/24/2013
Good work, keep it up!
Maltrazz chapter 8 . 4/12/2013
Great story. I can hardly wait to see where you take it from here.

Maltrazz
AnAncientBard chapter 7 . 3/18/2013
The uchiha scene at the end is pretty dark.
8/10
me chapter 7 . 11/17/2012
You know, i think this is the first time i've read a fanfic where konoha keeps the uchiha bodies around for parts? i've read plenty about Danzo's penchant for stockpiling eyes in his bandaged bodyparts, but considering how far the Hyuuga are willing to go to protect their dead bodies, i would think that a village full of ninja who value bloodlines and are aware of the practice of stealing them would at least seriously think about it. after all, wasn't konoha supposed to be operating at less than full manpower after kyuubi, and wouldn't they still be somewhat low on replacements even 9 or so years later, when a huge clan chock full of ninja and ninja in training got axed? they would need either more ninja or better ninja to make up the difference, and one sharingan per ninja would instantly help boost overall ability.
me chapter 5 . 11/17/2012
Waitaminute! Hinata is 12! Ranma was in Highschool before he got to Naruto-Land... A high schooler just laid a 12 year old! Ewwwwwwwwwww!
me chapter 4 . 11/17/2012
Wait! Naruto has Sexy no Jutsu! That means that Ranma's girl form would be translated into Sexy no Jutsu! Doesn't Naruto's whole class know he can do that?