Reviews for A Saotome In Konoha's Court
LongliveRanma chapter 8 . 4/22
Hey, whether or not you're alive... I just wanted to say that this story is an extremely creative, original and comical masterpiece. I don't expect continuation but great story!
CharmedArtist chapter 1 . 12/12/2015
Huh - cooool! Interested to see where you go with this!
Guest chapter 6 . 11/30/2015
I gotta agree, that had to be one of the top five best original bell test endings.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/30/2015
Poor poor Kurenai. XD
Guest chapter 4 . 11/30/2015
Oh. Yes. This will be hilarious.
TheAngelsBow chapter 4 . 11/4/2015
can't decide if I enjoyed hearing the poop-weilder or contortionist perverts better, just about died laughing at both. :D
Taylor Huff chapter 8 . 10/23/2015
This is one I keep coming back to read. I would like to be able to write this type of take-what-isn't-nailed-down fanfiction. Please update this when you can.
erik chapter 8 . 7/8/2015
Great insanity.
TimberlineWolf chapter 8 . 4/23/2015
have you forgotten again how much fun this was?
or did you simply get bored with it? cause i have to admit, i'm having an absolute BLAST reading your stuff! i just wish you had kept writing, though i can quite easily sympathize with you on why-ever you may have chosen to stop
xThomas2 chapter 4 . 1/15/2015
Haha, you certainly have humor here! This is not boring, quite unique.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 8 . 11/6/2014
Love this thing! Ryoga would oddly fit Deidara and be AWESOME!
IveGotNoIdea chapter 6 . 9/3/2014
This is THE most awesome way to beat the bell test. Being shinobi is all about underhand moves and cheating and that way was borderline cheating. It's not Kakashi's fault that he is a 'Naruto' type of shinobi, one with assassination technique that will wake up half of a city when used, kunai to the throat is as lethal as Chidori and more silent that it, pity no one told Kakashi that.
ravenousreader chapter 8 . 5/15/2014
A very interesting story. I hope you continue it someday.
Aloever chapter 8 . 1/22/2014
oh dear! XD This is a very good fic. I like what Nabiki has been doing, the Uchiha body part thing is epic! But the Jutsu is sort of scary. And Kuno makes a brilliant Akatsuki member! It really made me laugh.
karthik9 chapter 8 . 12/20/2013
It is excellent chapter.I look forward to future updates.