Reviews for Into the Darkness
Moonflower26 chapter 13 . 7/13/2014
I guess your internship has been completed some... years ago. Would you consider coming back to writing this touching story? The intermediate ending you've given us is better than nothing but still feels incomplete, as B still had her bulimia issues and C didn't overcome his commitment fear. Otherwise it is well written. I am glad I found it. By the way do you know that one of the chapters in MegamiTenchi's wonderful "Love you some day" is named after your story? That's how it came to my attention.
jessyang0530 chapter 13 . 1/16/2013
Blair SHOULD NOT of forgiven him that easily.
PlonkerOnDaLoose chapter 13 . 5/10/2010
this is, quite probably, the best gossip girl fanfic i've ever read. ever. it's perfect. that's all i can say. perfect. wow. just thank you, for writing this. kudos
smiles22 chapter 13 . 4/2/2010
please please please pleasee update )
SelenityCosmos chapter 13 . 6/28/2009
This just in, S and D are heading off yo Yale together, but wait, wasn't that B's dream? Maybe that's why B was spotted fleeing C's big band- with C on her tail. Don't look so distraught, B, you've got the N-JBC.

You know you love me,

XOXO,

Gossip Girl
nostalgiakills chapter 13 . 5/26/2009
This is a great story! I can't wait for you to have time to update it again.
PrincessKrystal01 chapter 13 . 5/8/2009
aw..thats so cute Chuck's learning
PeytonSwayerScott15 chapter 12 . 2/26/2009
Ohh! I love it! I can't wait to see what Chuck is going to say! :D
TheCutie chapter 13 . 2/17/2009
Oh that's sad... but I enjoyed the chapter. I love the last line it's so emotional. They are just so cute.
Catheryne chapter 13 . 2/17/2009
Oh that makes me sad to know you're putting this on hiatus. I had it on alert. But it was the perfect tentative closure to do. It was beautifully written and satisfying even with everything that still isn't fixed between them.

I hope you have a nice internship.
laurienlaurie chapter 13 . 2/16/2009
bad boy turning into dovey? i think not! im sure that there will be some sort of drama in future chapters..especially with blair's eating disorder and chuck's big buisness and company of whores!
bluestriker666 chapter 13 . 2/16/2009
that was lovely
pisaniel chapter 13 . 2/16/2009
Enjoy your internship! This chapter resembles exactly what I want to see on the show. Your writing is fantastic! I look forward to your return and your next update! :o)
Readwitch chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
Just started this and it looks pretty good, but one thing I loved on a pure aesthetic level that doesn't have anything to do with the plot...

(Finally Nate spoke, “I’m going to meet Vanessa for lunch. We’d both be really happy if you want to join us. We should all stick together right now.”

“Thanks Nate, but I can’t,” Blair lied, “I promised my mom and Cyrus I’d eat with them today.”

The pair cordially bid each other farewell...)

I just thought this was great 'cause it really does show their eliteness and whatnot. Nate would know Vanessa would just hiss and spit at Blair, but invites her anyway and Blair respectfully declines stating good, if false, reason. This is what they were raised to do...
flipped chapter 13 . 2/16/2009
i actually want blair to hear those three words from chuck. she needs it after everything she's gone through.