Reviews for In Theory
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Oh my goodness! I decided to reread this after all time, and now I'm disappointed that it's only this one chapter. I am very saddened. It'd be great if I came to check in again and there was another chapter or five. Wink wink, nudge nudge.
Vissonia chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Well I would like to see how this continues.
JeanyDeiXzz chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Awww, that was just so CUTE adorable and FUNNY! Poor Sai! And poor Ino, I mean, she was day dreaming after Sai's little kiss on her cheek and suddenly she sees him tongue kissing Sakura! Girl I have to say, this is one of my favorite SaiSaku story's :3 it goes straight to favorites hehe. Thanks a lot for the wonderfull job!

Ps: just curiosity, did Sais lust her? Or did he feel something else? I mean, after all, he said he understood Sakura's logic and that includes "making love is better than having sex"

Jean
moonfairy014 chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
LOL! I almost fell out of my chair from laughing so hard about this fic! really cute and adorable. I get the feeling... that awkward moment Sakura had with Sai while explaining things to him. and seriously, this is just so well written! Good job there!
Barranca chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Even if I despair the fact that there is only one chapter of this, it stands well on its own. Sai's conclusions are brilliant, and reactions hilarious!
CutieSOS chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
funny
Nakamura Akane chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Gosh, this is super amazing! Seriously. This pairing might soon become one of my favorite, and it's all because of this, really. You kept them so in character it was like Kishimoto-sensei was writing it! I mean, I've never really read a fanfiction where someone kept Sai so perfectly in character. I loved it soooooooooo much.

-Akane
freedomwings26 chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
Ah, man! I treat myself to Sakura and Sai stories every once in a while cuz they're cute and awkward if done right, and I really like this one. I hope you finish it
ChibiCHICKENluver chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
simply amazing.
Le Diosa chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
OMG! Sai never ceases to amaze me with him being so socially inept! LOL! It was really in character and I literally fell off my chair from laughing so much! Good job!
SunMoonNeko chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
oh Sai, only you could do something like this and make it so funny, innocent, and sexy all at once. haha!
CharlotteHibiki chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
What a cute story. I hope you do get around to making this a chapter fic.
WritingRin chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Very entertaining! And I'm a little disappointed by Sakura's reaction. Well... Maybe not since that was only her initial reaction. I wonder how she'd act LATER. This could use a sequel :)
Tiasha chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
Ha ha! I love the ending of this. It was just...perfect. I do hope you add more chapters to this. I would love to see how Sai salvages this whole debacle.
Daggera Helras chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
This is a great story, I hope you are planning on continuing this further.I can't wait to see how it develops in the future, if it does. :)
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »