Reviews for Minty Fresh
Alejandra111 chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
That was so sweet! OMG!

Loved it! D
jesslikescoffee chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
Oh my god, I was so excited when I saw you had something new out I actually did a double take. Loved this. Loved Needs and Wants, too. Are you going to write another Twilight fic? I really hope you do.
animelove454 chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
AW i love it,very awesome,

animelover454
ilovedwardcullenmost chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
so amazing! i love everything u do, so that shouldn't be a surprise. so this is only a one-shot then? i loved it! and i love your writing, and i wish you'd start another story :)
Danny2126 chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
Oh God that was hot! Are you consisering doing it from Edward's POV? Anyway I love love loved it! You guys know how to write a damn good one-shot. xo
Mystik Angel 85 chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
Ha love it.
simkid chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
Aw, doesnt it fit perfectly? I mean Ashel-13 and HaydenMCullen got thanksgiving. Its only fitting that Jandco and WTVOC get to send out a Xmas Smut contest.

Lovey lemon
msewgiamn372 chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
omg... i was tearing up at the proposal! that was so cute... "theres already ice" aw

and so much naughtyness! going on. w/ the candy cane? loved it! good story ]
LcarbyM chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
great story! Love the idea
wtvoc chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
thank you for entering jandco and withthevampsofcourse's "a very cullen christmas" collaboration contest! you can clicksies on the linkage on either of their profiles to check out the other entries. good luck!
Mart chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
what a fun and sweet, sexy little story. That was a great treat for my afternoon.
lia516 chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
Oh how I've missed you! It's so good to see you back, even if it is only a one time thing.

I loved this, so sweet and sexy. I want to find Edward in my house for Christmas. It may not go over well with my husband, but I've already warned him if Edward ever shows up at our house...sorry babe.

Merry Christmas!
latuacantante4him chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
This is the best story! I gave me that warm fuzzy feeling! :)
twilightobession chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
LOVE IT! Very good. Very well written. I am so glad Edward came home and asked her to marry him.
queen chapter 1 . 12/13/2008