Reviews for Gimme Shelter
Nvrmore chapter 10 . 2/17/2009
M. So the boys' frustrations with each other (from cannon, sounds like) are starting to come to the surface. :(

Poor Laura... And I'm beginning to wonder how she'll handle not being found by the boys, but by Imdugud.

Well, I'm glad that once again there was an outside influence fanning the flames of their... issues with each other. But man! *Shakes head*

Very nice... taking a moment to do my nightly routine, I'll be back for more very soon. :)
SamDeanLover28 chapter 13 . 2/17/2009
great. *shocked* :( indefinite ficcing hiatus? ?-):?
Tacpebs chapter 12 . 2/17/2009
Whoot! Another awesome chapter! Kept 'em comin'!
Tacpebs chapter 11 . 2/17/2009
Sweet! Moving to next chapter!
sunnyjunedays chapter 12 . 2/17/2009
Hi, Sorry about this but i have to run and don't know when i'll get another minute to tell you what i thought of this chapter, so if i just say that i loved it just as much as all the others, love how things are progressing even if they aren't always good for Sam and Dean, still really like Laura and can actually say i like the new characters.

School half-term week with two kids to entertain isn't always the most restful time for me, trouble is, as i also work in the classroom, i often go back to school just as tired as before the holiday, but i do love it.

Till next time, take care. x
TraSan chapter 12 . 2/16/2009
I'm sick and tired (and tired always followed sick) but since I somehow neglected to review chapter 10 - I'm not taking any chances. If it comes out all wonky, it's on your head. LOL

(How's that for absolving myself of all responsibility?)

Another excellent installment!

I absolutely loved when Inanna (sp?) got fired up and took over. And again, really like when Sam, Dean and Laura all speak in the the language of the First Ones to each other. I just adore the rich background you've created.

Hee - Spencer is fun. You were right. I like him.

Looking forward to more from your pen.
CatBeist chapter 11 . 2/16/2009
Alright I am back to do some more work :) Can't fall to far behind now can I, and I got some time before I need to start making dinner anyways.

Hehe, love the first part... :) Very nice and easy and more brotherly :) Even with unicorns shooting rainbows out of their asses... And Sammy, hehe yeah I guess it is nice to have confirmation that their lives are weird.

I read your thesis on the transference of ethics and morals across cultural boundaries and its affect on the lawmaking process.

*Shakes head*

uhm... yeah... whatever dude... lol

Wrom mep mep

Lol I have a feeling that I don't think I could survive both Sam and Spence inn a show... I mean they are both awesome, we know that but together they would just go FAR over my brains and I would end up playing with my hair more than paying attention to the show :P As for now though. Tis fun... Poor spencer... not easy getting all of this digested.

(alright Ulvar needs dinner will finish this once I get home from work i think)

(many hours later and I am back KNOWING you already have 12 up... but at least all I got to do is finish this one and then I won't really be behind... right...)

And Laura finding her dark mojo huh? Man never cross a woman inn love... that is a general rule, and specifically don't do that with a woman who got powers and who got lines going so far back you can't even begin to think about it :)

Sam is right Dean... You know she wont give up, and even if she ever is defeated... she will have done everything possible that she could until there was nothing left... You ain't going to kill her are you?

hihihi... Sammy as a taxi cab driver... Lol fools no one :)

Seriously though... are you going to kill her? Man that would devastate me. Bt you can't do that, with all they went through to re-create her... no-no, that is NOT allowed!

Another great chapter... I am guessing you get that by the lengt of review although I go slightly random here and there. I got to get to bed, going inn to Oslo tomorrow :) need my pretty-sleep

Nite nite and Happy Dews
SamDeanLover28 chapter 12 . 2/16/2009
great. about that suggestion, i am thinking about it just to let you know :).
sunnyjunedays chapter 11 . 2/14/2009
Hi, I'm really pleased Laura is getting stronger although i think she still has a way to go to overcome the 'fruitcake' who has her.

I need you to do something for me, GET DEAN TO TALK TO HIS BROTHER, Sammy is the one person he can trust.

Loved this chapter and looking forward to the next. x
Nana56 chapter 11 . 2/13/2009
Evil cliffie! Argh! Imdugud and Mustardseed are so close. Surely something can be done. Oh dear! But, then Laura's regaining some strength. Maybe she can get herself out of the situation.

That woman who has her really is insane.

Loved the interaction between Dean and Reid. So cute! Sam's thoughts were interesting, too...wondering why he always forgot that it was Dean's nature to be kind. Hm

Really looking forward to the next chapter!
TraSan chapter 11 . 2/13/2009
Oh wow, oh wow, oh wow! I was on the edge of my seat for that whole chapter!

Excellent.

Spencer and the wraith - the brothers helping him understand, Sam watching Dean.

Laura and crazy lady - that b*tch needs to go down! I hope Imdugud can get through the wards.

And I love how Sam isn't letting that summer go. Dean really should talk to his brother - no one is better equipped to understand what he went through.

Great chapter!
SamDeanLover28 chapter 11 . 2/13/2009
great.
parisindy chapter 11 . 2/13/2009
stargate atlantis wraith... hehe
sunnyjunedays chapter 10 . 2/11/2009
Hi, I was wondering what was going on with Sammy for a time here and was glad to find it was nothing permanent, whew, these two really don't need anything else to contend with.

The new characters introduction was very smooth and easily acceptable as part of the story. I have to admit i was a little wary as i don't know of them, but happily i can honestly say that i like how it's gone so far and look forward to seeing more of them.

Poor Laura, i really hope the boys can get to her soon because surely she can only cope with so much.

Looking forward to the next. x
Nana56 chapter 10 . 2/11/2009
Whoa! A lot in here, my dear! Amazing chapter with perfect connecting points between the various parts.

The vortexes getting to the brothers and making them fight was pretty cool. Tommy CrowHawk stepping in to stop it was great timing. Pulling knives and shovels on each other is going a little too far. Don't mind them fighting...don't like them trying to kill each other.

I'm assuming that Imdugud can not only travel better in his natural form, but also probably track better? He definitely needs to get to our girl pretty soon! When he gets there, will there be blood and mayhem? *looks hopeful*

And Spencer can see the shadow. How cool is that! He'll be looking for an explanation and, with a little effort, can suspend his disbelief and listen and accept. :)

Great chapter!