Reviews for Gimme Shelter
CatBeist chapter 10 . 2/11/2009
Here I am early inn the... day (ain't morning no more), and wow this is a long one now isn't it. Better get started.

Oh like the introduction... And you had me wondering about what the hell was up with Sammy when he had all meanie thoughts... then it dawned on me... You never leave us hanging with odd stuff, and they WERE at the vortex... :) But you had me going, you really did.

Song: Nope not ironic...just really bad luck. :)

Poor Laura though... she really is taking a beating. Hey can I ask, if your eye is THAT swollen will it help to make a small cut with a knife to let the blood drain? Will that make the swelling go down?

I think that you do BAU very well (...and somehow I see a few more of those inn the future as well as the SPN... Not that you NEED more projects but it could be some good fun to play with... and the cases they have is sort of like your writing as well... just you got to work with a team)

Dean's pendant?

Aw pet pet Laura... Sorry Dean was mean to you but... he had a moment of weakness... there was something inn his life he could not deal with and he did like a man and went stupid as hell probably to feel that he then would DESERVE the pain that was already caused to him. But he only belong to one... :) Keep fighting champ, the boys will get you out, and then you need a few months just resting and NO hunting! Capiche?

Another great chapter of course. Am really liking how you are tying inn the BAU I think you are really doing a good job (was slightly confused with you using BOTH last and first name of Morgan but that is just me). Poor little Reid... that is what you get for being a careful child... you don't get the pain you gain as being a stupid kid. (Then again I don't even remember what a concussion feel like, just aware that I had one and maybe a half, and that I puked like there was no end to the tummy contents. BUT you really did not need to know that now did you).

A great chapter and I am really enjoying this! Great start to my day, Now I got to get some food and prepare for dinner I guess... then work... *sigh*. I wish I was rich.

Catch you later, have a wonderful day, live well and prosper.
SamDeanLover28 chapter 10 . 2/10/2009
great
casammy.armoasantander019gmai chapter 10 . 2/10/2009
y que hay de lilith, ¿ella ya no esta tras de sam? ¿y lucifre ¿va aparecer? q va hacer dean x q si va con laura como se supone q va proteger a sammy de lucifer, es muy confuso este asunto de laura entre los bro, para mí, realmente no me gusta cuando alguna mujer se interpone entre los bro, siempre hay problemas o quizáz es q me gusta ver sólo la relación dean-sam, dean siempre protegiendo a sammy y sammy siendo lo único q le importa en el mundo a dean incluso más q su vida, esperare para q aclare mis dudas
Tacpebs chapter 10 . 2/10/2009
That's just crazy! XD Next ch. plz!
TraSan chapter 9 . 2/8/2009
Oof - great job with smatterings of aftermath for Sam's ordeal. The fact that especially while they search for Lilith, Sam is still hurting.

And Dean...wow, great job capturing the post-hell Dean. Excellent job, in fact. His reactions, his thoughts, just felt so right.

Laura is in trouble! Please get her back.

The Criminal Minds group was fun.
Nana56 chapter 9 . 2/8/2009
TBC! Woohoo! Awesome!

So now the boys have seen the (%$. Good. Wise of Dean to realize he probably shouldn't go after her. Imdugud is a good choice for that chore.

I did find it interesting that the girl is really trying to get a demon out of Laura. And wouldn't it be great if the 'frying' eliminated the poison that was keeping Laura from healing? :)

Welcome to the people of the BAU! *claps and cheers loudly* I enjoy them a lot and look forward to seeing what they do with this. I think you have them pegged very nicely. :)

Great chapter, as always, my dear friend.
Tacpebs chapter 9 . 2/8/2009
Interesting. Poor Laura. Dean sure has changed. O.o Next chapter please!
Tacpebs chapter 8 . 2/8/2009
Poor Laura. What will she do now? What are the boys gonna do? Next chapter!
Tacpebs chapter 7 . 2/8/2009
Whoa. That was deep. Moving to the next chapter.
CatBeist chapter 9 . 2/8/2009
AND YAY we get the crossover!

And trust me I am really glad t hat you are writing this crossover, and it doesn't matter if you don't spilt it up or nothing... I mean you already said you would spin it into one and here we go. I hope everyone stick around for the rest of this! cus you do it so well!

Again another chapter where I am just waiting for more action, sitting on the edge of my seat (hungry as hell for breakfast btw) and just waiting for awesome action happening :D I WANT MORE GIMME MORE

And also... TOLD you I would get to it today.

Alright am inn a little hurry, sorry B is dragging me out and she is annoyed I didn't skip right inn the shower... we are going for a nice walk and then movie time I guess :D

Catch you later little lady! :D Have an awesome day and well on the upside I am giving you plenty of early hours to work on your stuff! :D
casammy.armoasantander019gmai chapter 9 . 2/8/2009
no veo como se va compaginar los agentes del FBI con los bro winchester, dean y sam precisamente no son los favoritos de los cops y los bro los prefieren bien lejos de ellos y su trabajo, sin contar que en ña historia están el semidios, los ángeles, los demonios, lilith, en lugar de los agentes preferiría a los cazadores, a la HERMANDAD, caleb, jim, bobby, joshua, en fin es sólo mi parecer, seguire la historia
SamDeanLover28 chapter 9 . 2/7/2009
excellent. *is embarrassed*~So, i watched last thrusday ep *still embarrassed*and m kicking myself in the rear for watching it:(i dont care if they were under the spell of the Siren , the fact is they say horrible things to each other :( and that hurt me more than anything :( :( :( they're not alright:( m convinced that Sam and Dean have a very strained realationship right now and i dont like it :(. ive lost the show that i love, ive lost Supernatural for good this time :( :( :( :( :( *walks away sad and crying*
sunnyjunedays chapter 9 . 2/7/2009
Hi, Our Sammy really is a bright spark isn't he, managing to piece together, well partially anyway, the pieces of this tangled web and then relaying to Dean what he's figured out so far.

Poor Laura, how typical of her to give the message through the photo that she can take care of the situation she finds herself in.

I'm interested to read the next chapter of this as i do not know anything about 'Criminal Minds' so the characters are all new to me, i've liked what i've read of them so far.

Until the next time, take care. x
Nvrmore chapter 9 . 2/7/2009
Oh I'm so impressed! Good for you knowing the Jewish days began in the evening! I shouldn't be impressed, I know. You're always very good about your research.

- Oh - and go Dean! for knowing that, too. :)

Damn skippy Laura will understand!

So Sammy is putting the pieces together on his own. That's good. It will make things easier for Dean when he finally does spill. And how very interesting that there is an angel sitting with him. Very nice.

ha ha. Poor Laura. But I still love how you inject 'inappropriate' humor into their tense situations - and do it well, naturally.

Ha ha - so Hotch could 'pretend he didn't find enjoyment in time spent with his colleagues'. :) I like it.

... 'Normal' humans know about vortex... uh... vorticese? how do you spell that? ... Oh... :D

Well, that explains how the thought form was picking it's victims. Very nice.

It think it's very cool that you're combining the stories. And you're right. It feels very natural to keep it altogether.

(I still think it's kind of funny that Laura mentioned the show, and now the people are going to show up as real people...)

Anyway, very enjoyable. And I can't wait to see how everyone comes together.

By the way, I like the trust Dean showed Imdugud so much trust with his woman. That's a growing thing for him.

Well done. Looking forward to more!
Nvrmore chapter 8 . 2/7/2009
I somehow new the Nova was going to come up again when Dean noticed it. :)

And psycho chick better not underestimate an injured Laura when her boys' lives are on the line. mwahahahaha

M. Is the creature attracted to specific people - and if so why? :) Love your little mysteries.

"People are crazy."

"That's what I keep saying!" - ha ha ha ha. :D

Actually, there are plus sides to Sam and Lilith's child being intended as a vessel. 1- it means that he's not... inherently evil, necessarily, and could be very good. And 2 - I'm reminded of the scene at the end of Lost Boys when David says, "Stop fighting it, Michael. My blood is in your veins." And Michael responds with "So. Is. Mine!" and then kills him. There is always hope. Dean just needs to see it as well.

AH!hahaha. I LOVE the Criminal Minds reference. hee hee. Interesting...

Poor Laura. It would be hard to know how much your husband truly wants children, to not be able to give him any. But still... He wouldn't stop loving her. And he wouldn't leave her for that. He's pretty used to not getting his way by now. The fact that he still has Sam and Laura is happy-making for him.

Ew. I was hoping electricity wouldn't be involved. Poor Laura.

Good chapter. Sorry it took me so long to get to it. :(

I wonder if the thought form is completely free of the crazy or if it will be effected (or freed completely) once she dies. Wonder if she'll help or already be dead. Can't wait to see how you handle all the different threads.

I'm kind of curious how a demi-god will react to news about an angel, too.

Kudos. Keep it up. :) Hope you're have a good weekend, too.
111 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »