Reviews for Gimme Shelter
CatBeist chapter 8 . 2/4/2009
Would you look at that... Here I am again ready to read :)

First off... WTH! Do you NOT do enough DAMAGE to that woman! Seriously you just love kicking people that are completely torn up don't you? She doesn't even heal properly and you gut-kick her... sheesh woman.

Then on the other hand! WHO THE HELL IS THE STALKER. I this someone we have met? I mean it got to be some wimp ass hunter, I am sticking with either Mercy or Jo at this point, at least you never denied any of that :)

GAH who the hell is she... shit, she really can't be neither. I mean she can still be Jo... but that would be a REALLY weird turn of events. I think I would give you kudos for bringing it up again but I don't think you would do that... nope I think you got something else up your sleve.

Hehe... CM joke... you sa funny!

And I do like the water/salt trick... tis cool, heh literally.

Again great chapter... I got to wonder though... Imdugud’s host... that is human right... Cus I have been reading WAY too much Death Note so now I kinda see a tall skinny halfassed demon slanting over their shoulders eating apples while helping the boys out. Not like that is it? or?

Anyway :D love it :D great one! WICKED woho *spinns* Oh god that did not help the belly ache... ep...
TraSan chapter 8 . 2/4/2009
Oh, poor Laura! My heart breaks for her and Dean. Just horrible.

The plot has been simmering nicely and it is rich and thick. Can't wait to see what you have cooking up for our boys and Laura in the next chapter.

Please let Sam and Dean find her soon.
Nana56 chapter 8 . 2/4/2009
I think I might have a theory. After reading that the places the claws touched won't hold sutures, I think there's a curse or poison?

And NO! Not a car battery! Argh! I so know what she's going to do with that. Guh! I'm really scared for Laura.

I like Imdugud. He's like a super bloodhound. :) Maybe he can track Laura?

Laura's talking about the BAU. :D Cool. Love it.

I'll bet the next chapter is going to be a doozy. Awesome groundwork laid in this one. Loved it.

*Huggles*
sunnyjunedays chapter 8 . 2/4/2009
Hi, The 'fruitcake' has Laura and it seems, is losing the plot in a big way. Sharing Laura's thoughts on wanting to give Dean children if he wanted them just reinforces how much she loves him. These two make a great pair, both willing to suffer for the other, it's an extension of what Sam and Dean have always done for each other. Back tracking a little to how Laura was taken whilst on the way to her room gave me the shivers as did the photo Sam received.

can't wait for the next chapter. x
SamDeanLover28 chapter 8 . 2/4/2009
great.
rozzy07 chapter 7 . 2/4/2009
Oh wow! You have somehow interlevered Dean's experience with Castiel (from the show) into the storyline and made it fit and feel so natural. So big Wow indeedee Sifi. Castiel's insistence that Dean tell Sam all is going to be another hard emotional burden for the younger Winchester to bare. But bare it he must if they have any chance of stopping Lilith. The only plus thing on the brothers side is that at least the contract that Lilith had on Dean's soul is now null and void! Lets just hope a pregnant Lilith is more vulnerable to attack (tho as Dean rightly points out fifty percent of that unborn child might is Sam's and the good genes may out weigh the evil ones...)

And we shoudl also not forget about the human danger facing our trio with psycho girl still on the loose, especially how that her little shade has now turned into a power-hungry wraith. Not good, I tell you, not good at all.

So now that I've played catch up Sifi can I have another chapter - please! I've smacked my wrists over my tardiness so please feed me some more soon... Rozzy.
rozzy07 chapter 6 . 2/4/2009
Sifi, I can't tell you enough on just how much I enjoyed this chapter. From Dean confessing all to Laura and her ability to absorb it all, spin in on its tail, and remain constant reminded me of just how incredible a woman she is. She may have forgiven Dean but it will be just the once, as she rightly said:

. “I will want you for all eternity, that doesn’t mean that I’ll let you hurt me though.”.

And jeez our boys stalker is a real bonafide fruit loop, as scary as hell, and so fixated on them that she has literally transformed herself over the yearsinto what she thinks will please them. (The fact she 'wants' both Sam and Dean - well the word 'greedy' does come to mind!) But it still doesnt give me enough clues to work out just who she might be... Anyway now that Dean is 'marked as territory' she may well have a determined fight on her hand, despite how weakened Laura is. And maybe she has made her first real mistake in putting off getting rid of the shade - as a wraith is going to be a real feisty little bugger to keep control of, if at all!
rozzy07 chapter 5 . 2/3/2009
Hi Sifi, gulp, I'm late again despite my New Year resolution to keep on top of things...sorry! Anyways I just love how you weave a storyline together, little details pointing to clues, drawing a clearer picture (of sorts!)that keeps the reader hooked. Poor Lucy takes a tumble and something sinister is shadowing her - literally. And Sam and Dean - well they're being more than a little creeped out by being on the wrong end of voyeurisim. But it was Sam and his ability to thought process things regarding Dean and Laura that literally left me gasping out in suprise. The question he asked of his brother in the final line literally knocking me off my feet...and so hopping over to the next chapter to hopefuly hear Dean's response.
Nana56 chapter 7 . 2/2/2009
Okay, so at least Laura's not actively hiding anything from him. Dean surely isn't completely aware of her injury or he wouldn't be suggesting sex. That might cause unbearable pain. But she's allowing them to know that she's in bad shape. Good. And, I'm glad that Dean isn't going to let it go. He wants to find out.

So the memory for the wraith is like a race memory thing. Very interesting.

I really like the idea that whole hell hound thing in last year's finale was a drug/evil _$$# induced dream. Awesome idea. :) Or was it? In the dream with Castiel, Dean remembers Hell and all that went on. Did I forget something or are we just skipping that part and going from here. I'd rather skip that part. :) If I forgot, then ignorance is bliss and I'll live happily in my senior moment. :)

BTW I have to say thank you for your description of Castiel and his rumpled trenchcoat. lol He reminded me of Columbo from the first time I saw him. No cigar, tho, and that's fine. :) I think it's cute.

Anyway, I'm really anxious to see what the next chapter brings us. woohoo! Like I said, I loved it and I'm so sorry I'm late with my review. :D

*huggles*
CatBeist chapter 7 . 2/1/2009
Alright you KNOW I LOVE THIS! I thought it was WAY cool of you to bring so many issues that the boys deal with now into your ark of myths. I mean years inn making you and I know that it isn't exactly as the boys get the stories done but no one cares about that. One is that you write wicked awesome stories and there is no way you can deny that. Then on the other hand you are writing this ark close to what is going no, not making your own new little war but keeping it to the show which for someone is real and you DO have Lillith inn your story so we DO know that she has to be taken down at some point so introducing Castiel into it and making it like you did, making it so true and very real to "what could have been". I mean it IS AU, but it isn't THAT AU... loads of things still can happen the way you say it will, and you know we all LOVE the way you give the boys the stories. As I said the first time I read this it feels like you really got a nice groove writing this... not that any of the other chapters are less good but the flow just seem to come... and you know... tis like you had a path and it practically wrote itself. I don't know if that was the case or not but that is how it feels to me as a reader. You REALLY and TRUELY did a great job with this and I can't wait until the faceoff with Lillith that little bitch... even if it might take a chapter or 10 or 100 :) tchichi... there will ALWAYS be more cases and there will always be great stories from the sifi... :D

Thank you for giving us this special myth ark, no one could do it your way! :D
Nvrmore chapter 7 . 1/31/2009
O. It's not good that the thought form is free now. Bad, careless, psycho-chick. :( Oh my! And now it wants to free others. That can't be good either.

... Has Dean heard that voice before? (I can't remember. Sorry. :( )

"could turn out emo instead." - ha ha ha ha! Gotta love Dean.

"He pulled out his cell phone and dialed a demi-god." There's something classic about that line. :D

Castiel! :D See me grin. Ah Castiel.

Interesting view of the de-valuing. It certainly puts into perspective why it doesn't matter that Dean did it for someone else. Oo. I like his warning about the boys needing to watch their backs because of past alliances.

I love how you tied everything in with Lilith. Love - Love! - what Castiel did. "You can go to hell." Ah. Classic. And sneaky. :)

Aww. Our poor boy is cracking. But he'll pull things together.

Good chapter. I like how you worked everything in to sync it with cannon. Nicely done.

And Yea! Castiel! :D Can't wait to see him again (on the show... and in the story)!
sunnyjunedays chapter 7 . 1/31/2009
Hi, I love this relationship between Dean and Laura, it's so tender and caring it never fails to make me smile.

The converstaion between Sam and Dean as Laura slept was intense in content and definitely something they need to continue to discuss if ever they are going to get this thing unravelled. Loved Dean's 'emo Sam' comment during this very serious unravelling of the facts so far, it will only help both of them to be secure in the knowledge that they are still the same two people as they always have been, by that i mean brothers working together towards the same goal(i'm not sure i made sense here.)

Poor Dean, caught between a rock and a hard place, he really is going to suffer for a long long time for selling is soul to save his brother unless Castiel can prevent his returning to hell a second time. I am not losing hope on that one.

Great chapter. Looking forward to the next. x
SamDeanLover28 chapter 7 . 1/30/2009
excellent, excellent, and did i mention stories that ive read of yours are really great and that's what keeps me coming back:S4 so far, for me, has had 5 great episodes; the rest havent been satisfying; but m still recording the episodes becuz i need them.
TraSan chapter 7 . 1/30/2009
Oh, awesome!

At first I felt so horrible for Laura. Physically and emotionally beat to hell after the death of their baby.

Then, I felt bad for my Sammy as he struggled to tell Dean about the attack by Lilith.

But at the end - damn girl - Dean's the one in the hot seat. Dealing with Castiel, with being in Hell. Does this mean if he works with the angels, gets his contract canceled - he can be saved from Hell the second time?

Pure awesomeness. :D
Tacpebs chapter 6 . 1/30/2009
Yay! Laura talked to Dean. Yay! Dean's forgiven! Poor Laura. T_T Still goin' strong, I await the next chapter!
111 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »