Reviews for Gimme Shelter
sunnyjunedays chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
Hi, Finally i get time to sit down and read this first chapter of your new story, i wanted to wait until i had time to properly digest it.

Poor Dean, whatever he will do with the news he's just received i do not know, but i'm pretty sure it's gonna cause him pain in the physical as well as the psychological sense of the word.

Looking forward to more. I'll try not to take so long in getting to read next time. x
Halcyon Impulsion chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
Wow! Fab begining! Yay! New story!
LovinJackson chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
Im back! Took me long enough I know! Dean would want a child. It's always something I have felt about him and he would make a great father :)

I have to say I sort of chered when Bobby shouted that Sam was his brother and not his son because I'd be lying if the "otherlife" or whatveer doesnt freak me out a bit ... whether the body matters or not lol but thats just me :)

This was great. Keep up the amazing work!

Tara x0x
Nana56 chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
Is it a magic camera, too? They don't leave the window exposed, do they? Oh, dear. Now I'm glaring at the camera, too.

Great start my dear! Poor Dean! No one wanted to tell him and now two of them are telling him at the same time! This ain't gonna be pretty at all, is it? *Pets Dean* *Huggles you*

This is gonna be awesome, whether it's pretty or not. Thanks for putting this out here for us. :D
deangirl1 chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
Oh dear. Poor Dean. I can only imagine what he's going to do with this information... And how pissed he is going to be at Bobby and Sam for not telling him... Loved Bobby in this...
SamDeanLover28 chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
i love it, very, very interesting so far. Shante/SDL
111 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8