Reviews for Castaways: Another Eternal
kayleerae96 chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
i really like this story! ben definitely needed to meet someone. :) i just have a couple critiques...

1) you said elizabeth was like 17. you know ben's 13-14, right? just had to point that out.

2) where's ned? you should have some conversations between ned and jolene, too.

3) i thought it was a little OOC for ben to want to meet the bjornsens, but hey, it's your story.

4) i think you should put a little more character development in for elizabeth and jolene. i don't really know their personalities.

anyway, you're a great writer, and i liked that you didn't forget serafina! can't wait to see how this story is gonna go.
Lahov chapter 7 . 10/7/2009
FAB Job! i love love LOve the flying dutchman
Castaway5 chapter 7 . 9/27/2009
Yay for new chapter! I liked the angst, but I think it was resolved a bit quickly. Ben should of felt guilty for a bit longer, just to have some conflict. Other than that it was great!
Castaway5 chapter 6 . 4/7/2009
Rachel, your killing me with these short chapters!

The writing was fine, but the Dutchman was kinda random. Still, it gave your eternal something else to think about; the dangers that lurk in the waves...
Castaway5 chapter 5 . 2/9/2009
You finally updated! Keep them coming! (Also A/N means author's note.)
starr1095 chapter 4 . 12/23/2008
cool story love the idea too please update soon
Castaway5 chapter 4 . 12/16/2008
Elizabeth's story seemed tamed compared to Ben's. Over all it was very well written.
Castaway5 chapter 3 . 12/14/2008
Randomized Florida.:) I was conficted because Your story started to fit with mine and then it didn't. Oh well. Let's hear a bit more from the dogs. They're important too!
Castaway5 chapter 2 . 12/13/2008
Because of the song, it's not really much writing. (Just saying nothing against it.) I do hope Ben's staying true to serifina though.
Castaway5 chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
When I read this I could see in my mind poetry. That may of sounded corny but I liked it. Where's Ned though?