Reviews for Youth Everlasting
ThePandorica chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
What an awesome little snapshot. xD

I can really imagine Luna doing this, so well done. :)

keelhaulrose chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
Quite beautiful and very realistic. Wonderfully done. Thank you.
hotlittlestarlet chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
This is a cute little fic, and I really took the message to heart, and can completely relate to it. ] Great job.
Memories Left Abandoned chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
Love this! I love how you incorporate the quotes.

And the epitaph for her mum is perfect D
Tonkswyrda chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
aww, that was cute, i can imagine Luna doing that ;P keep it up!
hpgirl4ever chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
verry sweet, good job! D
omnomnivore chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
That was an interesting read. I liked the part about everyone being a child at heart. If you let that go, what fun will you have in life?
Silver Sailor Ganymede chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
Very sweet, I liked it.
verity candor chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
I think Luna's perfectly in character! Short and sweet D
twilightscallingme chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
I agree with you when you say Luna's character was a bit off. I don't know what it was, but I didn't really feel her there. I liked the concept and I liked your choice of quotes, however, so good job with concept! :)
The Lime-Wielding Ninja chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
Yeah, Luna was a little teeny tiny bit OOC. But this is a really pretty piece. I especailly liked the "acknowledging each and every soul" thing. Very good.
Charmed Ravenclaw chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
That was a nice dedication to Luna, I liked that.
Megsy42 chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
This was really sweet! I love that Luna seems so like a child when visiting her mother, possibly what she was like when she was younger and her mum was still alive. Love the first quote too D

At the start, I think it should be 'as it did every evening' instead of 'does', and you missed an L on filled.

Good job!
petites sorcieres chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
I loved it. That was wonderful So Luna like The Peter pan quote came exatclyat a good time and doesnt sound strange nor anything. I really loved it!
kutlessgurl90 chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
honestly, i think you captured luna's character very well! i can totally see her doing that. luna is one of my favorite characters in the books. i do think everyone is a child at heart and luna shows it well! i liked it a lot! )