Reviews for Jennifer Craw and the Curse of the Monkey's Paw 18
SandraSmit19 chapter 16 . 3/7/2009
Oh goody, a very long chapter. Those are always the best ones . I hope you find the time to update again soon.
SandraSmit19 chapter 15 . 3/4/2009
Well, that was very unfeeling of Severus. Poor Jennifer. I hope you write more soon.
Paul chapter 13 . 2/25/2009
Another good episode in one of my favourite Harry Potter fanfiction series.
SandraSmit19 chapter 13 . 2/25/2009
Still loving your stories. I hope you write more soon.
chaotizitaet chapter 8 . 1/20/2009
Fishandwish? What a great name for a wizarding school. _grins_ I definitely love that name. And I think Defense is going to be a very interesting subject that year. :D

As for the twist of making students chose their own homes, I think it's great fun and full of future problem-potential. I might even be tempted to make a bet (with myself of course) how many books it will take, before the first of those kids gets resorted.

Great chapter as always.

chao.
SandraSmit19 chapter 7 . 1/12/2009
XD Well, that's one way of telling a man to back off I guess. It certainly sounds like Severus Snape. I love this story.
chaotizitaet chapter 3 . 12/22/2008
Yay, thanks for the yule-chapter.

And what a lovely chapter it is! It is those little flaws in your Original Charakter, like adding a deflection charm that causes the lightning to hit the house instead that makes Jennifer so endearing. Thank you for continuing this great work.

chao.
readersam chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
Is it Christmas already? It must be, because I know I wasn't 'good' enough for Santa to leave me an early present. Looking forward to reading this story. I have really been enjoying this entire series.
23 | « Prev Page 1 2