Reviews for Somehow Somewhere
myiel zala chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
.i have only read this now. i think eriol and sakura pairing is cute but i love syaoran and sakura more hehe anyways, are you somewhat incorporating tsubasa chronicles here? love that anime, too. :)
yokainomiko chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
I love stories that explore the CCS side of TRC and xHolic. Thank you very much for writing an interesting piece that is totally plausible and well written.
Lily887787 chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
merry christmas! great story!
Mitsuki-iichan chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
i luv it! xD im a big fan of exs and there arent much fics about em,, is there really a part like this in trc? o_O i need to continue reading it then if so _
Kaley D. Oscope chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
Lol, for a second I thought this had actually happened in Tsubasa and I had somehow missed it! It is very possible though...I mean, that kid does not look at all like Syaoran...wow.

Nice story though. Is this a one-shot? I kind of like it just like this, but, then again, I'm not much of a fan for SxE. It was fun to read though, and well-written, in my opinion.
Iselitalopez101 chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
Wow, yea this is such a cool way of perceiving things, it would be so weird if it was true cuz Kimihiro looks alot like Eriol-or Clow Reed.