Reviews for Chronicles of the Chosen Three: Unholy Triforce
Cakemaster7000 chapter 18 . 3/8
How come you haven't updated in 4years
patrick the almighty observer chapter 18 . 1/6
oh man its the climax of the story and this hasn't updated in over 3 years. have to say this is a rather awesome story. I kind of hope that some day this story will become active again.
lostxinxtranslation chapter 18 . 1/1
:( is there more?
Ahfhsksgdjsjdhd chapter 18 . 8/9/2014
I think my heart just broke. :'c
Tigirl chapter 14 . 3/18/2014
The image of Ganondorf singing is just amazing. XD
Tigirl chapter 12 . 3/18/2014
That was awesome. You really had me for a moment with Link and Zelda. Also, that was a really cool one-liner from Ganondorf.
Tigirl chapter 4 . 3/18/2014
I like this a lot! It's an interesting idea with amazing characters.
The-Sun-Princess chapter 18 . 1/1/2014
Thank you for writing at least this much of the story. Non-corrupted Ganondorfs and triforce bearer team ups are always fun to read.
DarogaDaae chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
I spent three hours last night reading this. All of it. And it's beautiful.
DamionKenley117 chapter 2 . 9/8/2012
The prologue was a little difficult to follow, but this is much better.
imnotraven16 chapter 18 . 7/20/2012
very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very great story
Im too dang lazy 2log in chapter 18 . 1/22/2012
Awesome story please update soon

Thoren Quill
Crisis chapter 18 . 1/11/2012
I know this could not have possibly been your intention when you started this, but I keep having visions of the force possessing the 'false king' (yeah, I already forgot his name, sorry) being Demise (the final boss of the latest Zelda game, Skyward Sword).

Anyway, great story and I truly want to see how you wrap it up. Ganondorf's character growth over this, and the two preceding fics, is excellent. Giving him the Master Sword made my eyes bug out when I read it, but I can't fault you for doing so as it has proved to be a master stroke of your work.
Krozz chapter 18 . 8/5/2011
Good story

At first I was skeptical of this story, but after actually reading it, i found it was really good.

And I hope you continue.
Davin Sunrider chapter 18 . 7/19/2011
Sorry, I was *positive* I'd reviewed this a long time ago; I was looking to see what other people had said today, only to discover that the site apparently ate my review. Sorry about that. Let's hope this one makes it through.

Anyway, fantastic chapter. I know I say that a lot, but this was really, really good. The pacing was excellent; I actually had to make myself slow down and read slower to make sure I didn't miss anything.

The tension, the suspense of whether Link would get there in time... Of course I knew he would, but still, I found myself silently going, 'Hurry up, hurry up' as they raced for the town square.

And that cliffhanger... Hurry up and release the next chapter soon! ;)