Reviews for Cold Moutain: A New Beginning
Malon A. Lupin chapter 4 . 12/18/2009
Haha cute so far...had to chuckle at one line in this ch, though: "homemade biscuits and gravy." What other kind would there have been in 1863-4? ;-) Just busting your chops.
bandbabe08sweet chapter 8 . 8/21/2009
i like this so far, i especially love that inman lived :D! wish the chapters were longer though. please update soon!
melissaturkey chapter 8 . 1/16/2009
haha doc baker! little house flash backs! anyway, good news all around, yay!
melissaturkey chapter 7 . 1/16/2009
rings were fine, I'm sorry the story had to end, I was really starting to enjoy it :D melissaturkey
melissaturkey chapter 6 . 1/2/2009
haha yeah, you just clued in everybody else though, lol

their were a few spelling errors but beyond that great job! :D melissaturkey
melissaturkey chapter 4 . 1/1/2009
nice.

hey I have a question where is georgia staying?

and is ada pregnant since she ended up with a child at the end of the movie from that one night?

jsut questions :D melissaturkey
Flowery Face chapter 3 . 12/22/2008
I love this! It's so nice to have a version of Cold Mountain where Inman doesn't die, and I love Ruby and Georgia. Please write some more!
melissaturkey chapter 3 . 12/22/2008
i think because Ada was so safisticated in the movie (not sure about the book) and her accent was minimal maybe her words in the story shouldnt have much accent like Rubi's does, it would also be helpful in distinguishing betwen the two, you know?

just a suggestion, i dont mind if you ignore it :D lol

good job, update soon :D melissaturkey (ps I should be updateing sometime later today too :D)
melissaturkey chapter 2 . 12/18/2008
I really like this story! good work!
melissaturkey chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
you know this actually has a more powerful start then your first, I think you should continue, you'll gain more readers as you go along :D

p.s. cold mountain is the movie with nicole kidman and renee zelweger (sp) right?
izziegecko chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
Hey! Nice beginning. I must admit that you're write. It IS a bit short. heh heh But I'm still looking forward to more! Way to get right into the drama. O_o I mean shot? *sigh*

I wish I'd seen Cold Mountain. I haven't even read it yet!