Reviews for A Lie
Jaffa666 chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
Beautiful, evocative and powerful writing. Thank you.
LoveFJ chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
I also love this scene and it's great and I'm so happy that you wrote it as a fanfic !
Guest chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
I loved it, I always try and find/to read this plot for Alice/Jasper one-shot as a request could you maybe do a Jasper's POV or when Alice returns to Jasper that in Jaspers POV x
XxScissorLuvxX chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Aww I loved this. I can't tell you how long I've been looking for a fanfic of this conversation in Alice's pov. :) and I think you did really good.
Irene Moriarty chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
Its very good, keep at it!
teamzeus chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
OMG... *breath* That is such an amazing story...
GOATIES-luv em chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
It's really good. You should write more little one scenes like this that most readers don't get to see or experience because it's such a fast moving book.
Justine Lark chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
I like this piece. At the end, the emotional connection is expressed really well.

The only thing that bothers me is I'd expect Alice to tell Jasper right away that Bella was alive, perhaps when she left Bella to hunt or (I don't have the book here) she was by herself when Jacob was there. Because surely Jasper would be extremely concerned about Bella herself and about the massive grief he assumed Alice would be feeling, and she'd want to alleviate that as soon as possible.
Dansmabulle chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
Amazing! Many authors have written about this particular scene in NM but yours is my favorite by far. It is just how I was imagining it. Thanks!
xxtwilight chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
Perfect! You capture their relationship so well.
Brynna chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
I really love this story. You did Alice's POV so well. I even had to rec it in Reading Between the Lines after someone suggested I write the New Moon phone calls.

Great job. Off to R/R more of your work. :)

- Brynna
Lady Eve chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
Beautiful! Sorry if I am being repetitive. Like I said before, you capture Alice so well. I just wish this chapter was just a little bit longer, but other than that, you wrote a fine fic.
Yvaughn chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
A perfect expansion of the NM scene! J&A are such a powerful couple in their understatement, which works beautifully for B&E's story, but I seriously love being able to go directly into J&A's side of it through talented authors like you. Thank you for being so true to the book in your characterizations!
WishingHeart chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
that was so sweet :)
kelsieeee chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
all I can say is wow.

you do alices point if view so perfectly.

you portray alice and jaspers love and devotion so beautifully.

I can't think of one thing that you should change, or one thing you could have wrote better.

to sum it all up, the chapter is amazing.