Reviews for Once Upon a Time
Leira Grey chapter 12 . 2/27/2011
:) I love it :)
silverwolfkitten chapter 12 . 11/17/2010
naww, Abe is a big marshmallow c:
NannaRahRah chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
love it
Mini-ish chapter 12 . 7/11/2010
I what to know what happen next! That was really good and udpate soon!
Ode1990 chapter 12 . 7/8/2010
Really good so far can't wait for more.
cookiemonster5409 chapter 12 . 7/1/2010
wow that was so good cant wait to hear more plz
haleyscott305 chapter 12 . 6/27/2010
i love it

cant wait for more
lindyrb chapter 12 . 5/29/2010
Really glad to see this new chapter! Actually saw it over on Twilighted, then ran over here, hoping there were even MORE chapters (no luck!). Can't wait to see more.
Cara-Dolce chapter 12 . 5/22/2010
HELLO!

Awesome chapter! Very awesome they can be together now! YIPPY! (what a strange word...)

x

Jazzys Mistress
runswitVamps1988 chapter 12 . 5/22/2010
yay charlie is out of the way lol - so is theirs a catch something gonnd happen isnt it lol ? love your sotry cant wait for more - just curious hiw many more chapters? if you know?
romanceaholic chapter 12 . 5/22/2010
Good job mom. Bring to the surface Charlie's problem with Bella and Edward being together. It has nothing to do with Edward not being royalty it was done out of being hurt the kids didn't tell him about it. Of course, he knew Edward's feelings for Bella went deep and keeping them apart did nothing but make everyone miserable. So now dad approves. I really wanted Andrew to get into trouble because he did fall asleep on his shift. it was sweet the two of them holding hands down the corridor. No wonder Alice and Rosalie felt left out on what happened, it was shock when they saw the happy couple. Great they can be a couple out in the open and express their feelings towards each other.
Blackbird.O chapter 11 . 3/10/2010
OMG!

Totes Awesome :D
thamker chapter 11 . 2/16/2010
that was good. I hope that Edward and Bella are not in trouble. I can't wait to see what happens. Please don't keep us waiting for so long.
cyndi407 chapter 11 . 2/14/2010
these poor kids...they cant get a break
Little Orange Frog chapter 11 . 2/14/2010
oh dear. poor codependent bella. wouldnt it suck if her father sent her off to a private school far away from eddy-dearest?