Reviews for Touch Me
SonChihan chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
SunnySidesofBlue chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
Awwwwww You just have to love these two. And you write them very well )
GrowlingPeanut chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
A love like this is something humans can only wish for. It's not perfect, but it's pure.

Again, great amount of emotion and description. And loved the quote at the beginning.

It wasn't so much sexy as sweet. Ironhide and Chromia need sweet every once in a while. :)
1bloodtempest chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
Trusting another to safeguard the half of yourself that you give them is quite a powerful trust to put into anybody. Yet to be bolstered by the half of the other that is given to you... it is such a powerful prospect to be exploited solely between a bonded pair. Arcee's innocence of the power of bonds is quite refreshing, actually. Her lack of understanding, I think, only illuminates just how much the general population of Cybertron doesn't understand about the real power of being a bonded pair. It also just illuminates how young she is too, marking her as very different from her mentor.

Haha, "the theatrics of bonded bots"? Well, just one pair in particular springs to mind when I see the words "theatrics" and "drama" and "bonded bots" are in the same sentence. XD

Your description of Ironhide's side of the bond reflects the Ironhide that I have come to love and respect through Lita's "Night Fire" and your WE universe. ] Holding hands with Chromia just for strength and assurance of her love... w It's so sweet! One would've expected their relationship to always be so wild and powerful, but it can be sweet and gentle too.

Eerie Iri chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
_ I know they'd probably shoot me for saying this, but those two are so cute together!
Zaran chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
; I got nothing. This fic was an absolutely gorgeous read, and I can't help but note that it has done the best job I've seen yet of anything out there that tries to describe in words the depth of a sparkbond. Very well done.
Lecidre chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
Oh my God... this is such a wonderful fic! I almost died in front of my screen while reading this story because it's so good and incredibly awesome. I love it so much! I became a crazy Ironhide/Chromia shipper when I first read "What Time We Have Left", and this lovely one-shot made me love this pairing more and more. And I really love this sentence you wrote in the begining of this fic..

- There was no "‘till death do us part" in the Cybertronian way of thinking, there was only "I’ll find you again" on the other side.

Oh gosh, it's so beautiful... This saying has successfully expressed the deep love between those bonded sparkmates. On the other hand, I couldn't help smiling at Chromia's sharp comment about her mate when Elita tried to soothe her...

- "Only a skirmish? Ha! He probably turned it into a massacre for his own amusement!"

LOL! It's so true! I totally agree with Chromia on this subject! *laughs* Goodness, I have no doubt that the tough weapons specialist would turn every battlefield he had ever stepped in into his enemy's nightmare-alike hell. Ironhide will definitely slaughter every Decepticon within his gunfire range.

And wow, I really admire Elita. She's not only a wise and kind Autobot femme commander, she's also the greatest friend Chromia could ever ask for - she is always being gentle and nice to her short-tempered friend, and she really cares for Chromia's well-being. And the hot sparksex between Ironhide and Chromia in the empty storeroom almost set me on fire - oh dear, that was such a hot, sexy scene! I bet Ratchet would want to murder Ironhide with his deadly wrench if he ever found out that the injured black mech was having a great time spark-bonding with his sparkmate instead of going to the medbay and treat his wound right away.

You really did a great job on this fic, hon! Love this one-shot with all my heart! Looking forward to more wonderful fics of the WE continuality from you in the future!
Xerios chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
All I gotta say is : AW! I love Ironhide/Chromia stories in general, and this one definitely ranks up high on the list of awesomeness now. Really struck a chord, especially after spending so much time reading Litahatchee's story. I love her stuff and this, this so fits in with everything it makes me both sad and happy.

"Let me go! Dammit it all! I don’t want a hug!”
theshadowcat chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
Very nice.
Silveriss chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
That was a beautiful glimpse into these two legendary lovers. Thanks for sharing.
Litahatchee chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
This is short, but I'll be back, I swear. I just wanted to give you some love back and certainly didn't want to leave you hanging for a couple of days on this one. I am honored to have met such a wonderful friend as you:) I can hardly find the words to express just how beautiful your soul is. That might sound corny, but I feel the love, I really do:) Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

This took my breath away. You have no idea how happy I am that you dedicated a fic on Hide and Mia to me! I absolutely adore that pairing and it just feels so much more right after all that I've been putting them through in 'Fire.' It is so wonderful to see them this close and happy together. And you gave it to me for Christmas! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! This is just gorgeous; your writing always blows me away with its beauty.
Dierdre chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
Beautiful. Simply, purely beautiful.
Bluebird Soaring chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
.Beautiful! You capture the best of these characters and weave them into such poetry that I'm left speechless after reading it. Another instant fav on my list! And the word pictures you write about Hide being on fire in his love for her "bold and unimpeded, uninhibited and strong...he always did so with a fire that rivalled the stars" Gah! It's amazing ) And seeing how worried she got when he was asking her forgiveness was perfect. BEAUTIFUL! Even leaking energon, injured, and stuck in a closet, these moments shared by Mia and Hide are perfect. And mention of Tungy for the win )
Bunnylass chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
I love Ironhide/Chromia fics! I haven't nearly read enough of them :( *pouts* But theres just something about them both. Their relationship and the raw intensity of it that just has me grinning like a mad woman. And sighing with how crazy they are about one another.

Lol, it's almost like you could put them in the category of famous couples. Stick Elita and Optimus in there too :D And this lil fic, was an absolute blast and hats off to that exact thing. The anger and her deep concern for him as she paced infront of Elita was such a genuine Chromia thing. And Hides quirky little way that he shows affection.

I'm grinning even now!

The first part with the introduction to what a sparkmate is... was utterly adorable! The quotes were so sweet :D Especially Plato's one :) This part made me smile - “Only a skirmish? Ha! He probably turned it into a massacre for his own amusement!” HAHAHA! You are SO right! Oh I had a good giggle and a contented smile when I read this!

And I'm sorry if this sounds kind of distorted. I think I should of crashed a good couple of hours ago, lol. But I loved this one! So glad you put it up. I'm sure Litahatchee will really enjoy it too :D