Reviews for Christmas Whisperings
ShakNali chapter 1 . 7/12
This entire story is just so beautiful. I must go look up the Easter story as well. Thank you for sharing this lovely vision!
ShadowWolf99 chapter 2 . 6/9
I don't know how many times i have re-read this story. I love your work. Every time I read this story (or any of your others) I get goosebumps on my arms. I'm sorry to hear that you are no longer writing on here, but thank you for leaving theses stories. If one day you do get a book published let us (your readers) know so that we can read more of your work. Bright Blessings to you always! 3
Alicia Olivia Mirza chapter 2 . 11/1/2016
Hey!
Wow, I must say that I loved their Christmas celebration. :3
Amazing!

Alicia :)
maripaz6 chapter 1 . 9/11/2016
The verse Lucy sings...wow. I never thought to compare Jesus with Aslan, but now that you've pointed it out, it's crystal clear. Great oneshot thanks! :)
Aviendha Aviendha Aviendha chapter 2 . 7/11/2016
Excellent story! Good or Susan. I have always been so sad about her drifting away.
ShakNali chapter 2 . 4/26/2016
This one brought tears to my eyes. Well done!
WriterGirl7673 chapter 2 . 3/6/2015
This is brilliant. It made me teary-eyed.
Cyn2K chapter 2 . 11/26/2014
Oh, that was beautiful! Thank you!
crotia chapter 2 . 2/23/2014
That was wonderfull.
crotia chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
Yeah and that was obvious. The scene you wrote was almost tangible
Frodo's sister chapter 2 . 11/18/2013
Good story of the Pervensie father witnessing his children give a Narnian ceremony. He noticed that they all changed when he returned from the war and now he knows why.
Alpha Centarus chapter 2 . 9/27/2013
absolutely beautiful...
Epsilon Scorpii chapter 2 . 8/23/2013
This is a very beautiful Christmas scene you have painted indeed, especially how you bring out the true meaning of Christmas. Thank you for writing this! :)
Guest chapter 2 . 6/13/2013
This made me cry...now I'm all sad, but happy at the same time. This doesn't usually happen to me.
Haiza Tyri chapter 2 . 10/31/2012
This second chapter gave me the chills, and tears. What a magnificent and truly theological ritual. Peter's and Edmund's parts I liked particularly.