Reviews for Never Again
TheGreatAnimeFan chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
A nice introspective fic.
Legendary Street Racer chapter 1 . 8/25/2002
What a great Rukato. I feel like reading and reviewing all of a sudden and I think I should catch up with some reviewing some of my author friends which one of them is you.
King-Rukato chapter 1 . 7/17/2002
good story.
Goggleheads chapter 1 . 5/26/2002
Such a deep story. Your story is really good. Also it is KAWAII. Anywayz write more fics and RUKATO 4EVA
BlackSamurai chapter 1 . 5/7/2002
Damn this is a sweet story CONGRATULATIONS!

Takato:SHUT UP!

Rika:yea were still...

EZ: Aw come on...

Rika & Takato:Like you've ever done it

EZ:That hurts.

Rika: Sorry

Takato: Yea, i guess we went too far

EZ: I guess it's ok Flamegaruru YOU AN AWESOME RUKATO WRITER!
Cosmos Traveler chapter 1 . 4/30/2002
Good introspective of Ruki. Yay! I love the Rukato parts. It is so in character for Ruki, and its nice that she saves him from a bully. She is so cute. She and Takato make such a cute couple. Awesome story!
Perfect Soldier chapter 1 . 4/23/2002
Hey! Great Ruki POV! And the sasd thing is I know almost exactly what she's going through emotionally so i can relate with this! PLZ keep up the great work! PLZ more! RUKATO 4EVER!
War Pikamon chapter 1 . 4/16/2002
Make a second chapter plz
daisukefire chapter 1 . 2/16/2002
Not a bad portrayel of Ruki, though I dont think that she's the way she is because of abuse, except maybe neglegance from her mother. nice work.
babyflare chapter 1 . 1/1/2002
RUKATO'S ROCK! And this fic does too! Great job, your my fave author on Rukato's, the best! Good job on this fic, and i hope there are more coming. ;)
MUDOU chapter 1 . 11/26/2001
That was really great! Ruki's attitude, it's so perfect! Keep writing stuff like this! Angst is the best!
Shrub chapter 1 . 11/26/2001
Wow. This story is deep. I mean, you put down everything that Ruki was thinking. And the cool part is, you made Ruki so Ruki-ish. And for some odd reason, when I read this story, it reminds me of horseradish...
DigiDestined of Courage chapter 1 . 11/26/2001
Too cool! Takato definitely acted out of character when he slapped Rika-that's something I'd never expect to come from him. RUKATO FOREVER!

Can't wait for your sequel to "Hurry up, gogglehead!"