Reviews for Guns and Roses
DSeek626 chapter 34 . 7/19/2016
uus
mattygirl10 chapter 37 . 12/26/2015
Just read the story from start to finish. I loved it so much! Edward's POV was my favorite. I feel like you did an amazing job portraying the thoughts and fears of a young man caught up in a war he doesn't remember the purpose of. Loved every chapter. Thanks for sharing this story!
twimima7 chapter 38 . 11/8/2015
Thank you for this touching love story.
twimima7 chapter 37 . 11/8/2015
Beautiful and loving happy chapter with lots of tears. Thank you.
NanaWillbur chapter 13 . 10/23/2015
Your feisty Bella was awesome, I would have run after Edward myself! ;D BRAVO!
NanaWillbur chapter 11 . 10/23/2015
I sure hope you see this, way up in the future, as I am really enjoying your amazing writing!
twimima7 chapter 1 . 8/6/2015
I like it and am along for the ride.
twimima7 chapter 15 . 6/23/2015
Lots of tissues were used for this heartbreaking story.
twimima7 chapter 11 . 6/23/2015
I like this chapter of young love. I was worried they would not connect due to his insecurities of the war.
twimima7 chapter 1 . 6/20/2015
Sweet love, the beginning. Good story to read, thanks for writing it.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/1/2015
I had never heard of collecting cigarette cards before your story. Did they really?
Eli42 chapter 38 . 9/28/2014
Great story! Not quite rated M though
KatHat chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
Wow, this one goes way back! Saw it rec'd on Ms. Swan's Bookstore, so I'll give it a go. I know you probably don't check on this anymore, but oh well.

He seriously isn't crushing on her at 18? Maybe he's starting to think about it.

You threw me there saying a "draw" in the dresser. I even googled it to maker sure, but it's "drawer". I think some people pronounce it draw, but yep, it's drawer! ;)
debslmac chapter 38 . 8/15/2014
Sniff! Loved this story
xrissyjax chapter 13 . 7/13/2014
Ah! This one made me cry. I love that she was feisty and didn't let him retreat back into himself. Absolutely adoring this read!
1,502 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »