Reviews for Guns and Roses
monomo chapter 4 . 12/19/2008
I cant even beging to tell you how awesome this chapter is, or how amazing this story is so far. It has really become one of my favorite ones out there, I absolutely love it. I cant wait for the next chapter, you are doing a great job with this story.
birdflyinghigh chapter 4 . 12/19/2008
I forgot to write something in my review for the third chapter:

I really like how you included how they’re having difficulties writing their letters.

Oh well. Chapter 4 -

*claps* this was amazing!

I love how you describe the war and how you wrote Bella's letter!

I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
birdflyinghigh chapter 3 . 12/19/2008
Great chapter!

I'm looking forward to seeing how Edward will handle being in real war, and how the war will be in this story :)
Kristan aka Alice chapter 3 . 12/18/2008
getting really good, i can't wait to read more. please keep writing. i hope edward doesn't get killed.. will jacob come in at all? that could be an interesting twist.
That Brown Eyed Girl chapter 3 . 12/17/2008
I absolutely love this story so far. I'm glad I found it! Such great writing. Can't wait for the next chapter!
monomo chapter 3 . 12/17/2008
awesome! you are doing so good with this, i love it!
vamosrafa07 chapter 3 . 12/17/2008
It was very good before, but now it's actually becomming a great story!

Keep it up!
vamosrafa07 chapter 2 . 12/15/2008
Another very very good chapter, although I can't understand why she isn't really worried about Edward going to war. Maybe her head is just too full of stories of war heroes.

Anyway, once again, your story is amazingly written and very entertaining. I'll make sure to continue reading it! :)
amyXD chapter 2 . 12/15/2008
Dude, another good chapter! I just cannot wait for some conflict and action! Wah-baam! Edward getting all sweaty, fighting off the bad guys to save Bella... ah ;)

And he wants to make her even MORE proud of him... oh snap! I can see where this is heading! Hehe...

amy.
monomo chapter 2 . 12/15/2008
wow i really really like this story and i like what you are doing with it!

i cant wait for the next chapter!
birdflyinghigh chapter 2 . 12/15/2008
Great chapter!

I was a bit surprised about Bella being excited about Edward. I thought at first that she was going to be all sad and mad at him. Though, I am kind of glad that she isn't because I kind of hated Bella in New Moon, and how she was all 'zombie'.

I'm really excited to see more of this and how it all turns out! ;D
anuddaone chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
very sweet, i look forward to more!
amyXD chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
Oh man! I love this like A LOT!

For real, you best update pretty soon-like so that I can read you masterwork. OMG.

amy.
birdflyinghigh chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
Very well written. I'm very interested in how this turns out (:

I can't wait to read more, please update soon! :D
monomo chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
wow you id a great job with this!

i am so excited to see what happens with them and im guess Edward is going to be going to war in this story?

I have to say, I was never interested in te stories that take place in the early 1900's, but this one, I cannot wait for the next chapter...keep up the good work!
1,502 | « Prev Page 1 .. 90 97 98 99 100 101 Next »