Reviews for Second Chance
kitcat19us chapter 5 . 9/29/2009
really great story
Rose that Blooms in Secret chapter 5 . 1/21/2009
Alright, for starters, you have broken character with Jane in the last chapter. Jane was too moral to even joke about having a child born out of wedlock, let alone lie about it in front of the man she loved. (do you realize how aweful Edward would have felt! She could never do that to him.) That was the whole reason she left Thornfield!

That aside, the remainder of your story was very interesting, if slightly predictable. Of course I'm not saying that any ending other than JaneEdward was exceptable, but I began knowing what the character would say next before he/she said it. However, I did enjoy the new character you introduced and I loved happy feeling I got when everyone got their "happy-ending" as it were. It made me smile, Good Job!
jblockk chapter 5 . 1/15/2009
Really really cute!
aruora.cullen chapter 4 . 1/4/2009
agh come on it was just getting good so please update soon!
aruora.cullen chapter 2 . 1/4/2009
ooh its getting good Rochester is there and with men around Jane ooh i can not wait!

And i have to say this story is refreshing its the first i have read where there has been a change of what happened in the books and movies etc the fact that Rochester is not hurt and has made his way to Jane to bring her back into his life.

SOi am off to read more can not wait
Windinthereeds chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
Remember, it's "St. John", not the phonetic "Sin Jin".

Interesting twist-a real life 1840 woman in Jane's situation would be leaning toward Cedric for security. But beware! All of Jane's property will belong to Cedric if she marries him.
Eyrial chapter 2 . 12/17/2008
iteresting chapter, looking forward to the next one but one point. Although it's pronounced sin jun it's spelled St John
SweptAway21 chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
it's an interesting start..see how the next chapter plays out..
N.Mirz chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
You explained everything too quickly without foccusing on his feelings or any details. This could be like the summary of three chapters! But I like the plot and hope to read the updates!
Eyrial chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
Promising start, looking forward to more