Reviews for Drowning
You should be proud of this! It is really good! You NAILED the characters and the story plot was fantastic! Your English is pretty good as well :) You certainly get how the English language flows, and to be honest you are way better at the grammar than some native English speakers I know :p Look forward to reading more of your stories. Look forward to reading more of your work!
sunshine102897 chapter 13 . 12/21/2015
Aaaagggghhhhh the end. THE ENDING WAS SO FREAKING GREAT I JUST CANNOT GET RID OF THE SMILE ON MY FACE. That was such an awesome story...if not incredibly intense. After the part whete Dean was trapped in the shaft, I swear it felt like I had run a marathon. Phew. Talk about narrowly missing a very very bad outcome. Thanks for writing!
AquaKitty3 chapter 6 . 5/13/2015
The story is great, thank you very much for sharing it! I'm reading all of your stories right now and loving them. One very small point of correction, after 6 hours, medical staff would never stitch anything up. Open wounds have to be closed within 6 hours. Even if a wound is stitched within the time frame and later the stitches pop, they leave it open. Makes a hell of a scar, but torn flesh won't reattach itself after 6 hours have passed. The arm part of it though is perfect. Thanks for writing! :)
Zinfer chapter 13 . 4/11/2012
Great stuff :) I love when u write vulnerablehurtdean And u really bring out sam's TLC so well
Konoha's White Fang chapter 13 . 2/5/2011
Amazing, really good job. I really enjoyed reading this story. The drama, the suspense, they all mingled together in perfect sync. Good work on the idea though you have to work a little bit on the grammar and spelling departments. But still good work.

Have a nice week.

Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 13 . 9/14/2010
I think I'm going to end up reading all twelve of your stories, heehee. I really love your writing style and your "chick flick moments" are heart wrenching. Keep up the fantastic work. You should be proud of your excellent tales. Don't doubt yourself-you're a great writer. :D
LittleLurker chapter 13 . 4/21/2010
I just kind of "re"read this story, although I started realising halfway into the second chapter that I knew what was going to happen... not because the writing was bad or anything like this, but simply because I'd already read it - quite some time ago, actually. And since I guess that I never left a review then, I decided to do so now.

Loved this story, A LOT! Especially the Dean whumpage. Since you seem to think you're a freak for writing stuff like that, I thought you should know that there are a lot of people out there who are reading SN fanfic specifically for this reason - I'm one of them. But hey, I loved Sam caring for Dean, too and, of course, the brotherly banter and especially the second to last slightly emo-ish chapter and the last one where Sam "forced" a vacation on Dean and managed to give him a real gift with those tickets for a Rock Festival. Loved the idea and the realisation was beautifully done as well. So, once again, thanks loads for writing this fic!

Keep up the good work and don't worry too much about some small mistakes, honestly!

Cheers, D.
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 13 . 1/5/2010
I loved it ~

I know i'm getting a little repetitive here xDD I always say that I loved your fanfics, but I want you to know I'm really talking seriously here eheheh I love all you write and I'm starting to think I'm kind of a fan of yours lol

That was pretty well... I can't thresist to a hurt Dean, I know it's a little crazy, but I can't help it ehehe And I think you can't help writing it either, so you're really not the only crazy person around here ehehehe Don't you worry, then )

I loved all the chick-flick/emo stuffs, I can't help it too ehehe Sam and Dean are always so... I don't know... Cute maybe? xDD

The vision thing was pretty cool too. To end it, the whole story was great.

Kisses and see ya next, obviously ~

Noninone chapter 13 . 9/24/2009
great fic.

Expended like a whole week reading LOL

YohKo B.
drea78 chapter 13 . 9/15/2009
Hey there! That was a truly amazing story!

I enjoyed reading it so very much, I can't really put it in words.

I'm also amazed, that you wrote this so very well, even though it is'nt your first language!

You are really a wonderful writer and I'll read your next story very soon, I guess!

Best wishes, Drea
Kimber1961 chapter 13 . 7/22/2009
I just found this story and I'm so glad I did! I loved it! I agree with you, I love imagining Dean falling asleep, and the end was wonderful! I also loved how you often mentioned Dean's eyelashes, because they are so beautiful!
gr8read chapter 13 . 7/16/2009
Loved this story. The ending was great. Thank you for sharing.
SupernaturalSoul chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
Good haunting and nice comfy with the Metallica! And add me to the collections of freaks who love a good hurt!Dean. Don't know why we want to hurt him so bad, but I love it!
PADavis chapter 13 . 4/3/2009
Great wrap up - I enjoyed this start to finish!

PADavis chapter 11 . 4/2/2009
Not sure how I missed this chapter - sorry to be so late going through my alerts. Liked the update! Update again. Soon. Today! LOL