Reviews for Unwrapped
morena.davidson.3 chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
Well this is quite pervy. I liked it. :) Thanks for sharing. xo
GottahavemyEdwar chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
Better late than never! I am not going to flame you, but I will say that was fuck hawt! Can I swear in a review? Well written, well thought out unique perspective. Oh and by the way only my dream come true-Edward and Carlile AT THE SAME TIME OMG! I LIKE THE WAY YOU THINK! What a TWIST! Mwah to my soul sisters! I shall now greedily read all you have written then beg for more! LOVE YOUR WRITING SO MUCH! ;)
J chapter 2 . 7/15/2013
loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
very good
HeatherAbdelrahman chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
This was rec'd in 'I Read Dirty Fanfiction' FB group. After reading what this was about... I was hesitant about the poly. I mean, Edward, Jasper, and Emmett on Bella is always a win... but for me... Carlisle will always be more of a father figure and i'm not into f/f slash. However... the way you wrote this was very erotic and actually kind of beautiful. Def. HOT! ;)
Koori TurntechGodhead chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
My dirty pleasure...
XxTwilight CrystalxX chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Hi, I was wondering if you would be interested in having a banner made for this story? I didn't see a link to one on your profile. Our group, Twilight FanFiction Recommendations (completed), are teaming up with TwiFicPics to make a list of authors whose stories are complete but with no banner. We did one last month and was a HUGE success. So if your interested, could you give me a short description about the story any anything in particular that you do/don't want in the banner? I need to hear back from you by the end of March.

Thanks,

Crystal
TheLadyKT chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
omg so yummy
bcullen1026 chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
Wow...that was interesting...in a good way. I think you did a great job and man was it HOT! Great job!
insanemum chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
The lovely Viola Cornuta sent me here to read - and I'm so glad she did! Not for the faint-hearted, but wow! What a gift Bella gave them all ;) It was eye-opening, but fabulous. Loved it. Merry Christmas to you!
twilightsilje chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
I'm sorry for saying this, but i couldn't read it, i find it repulsing... I only read the reviews and some of the Bella/Edward/CARLILE! (sick in my opinion...) stuff. I'm sure you are a great writer, and that there are some people out there who appriciate this kind of stuf, but it is just not something for me. But keep writing, just not this waaay to kinky stuff :P
acrowthatlaughs chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
lemme get this straight-she had edward, then jasper, kissed alice, some fun with rose and emmett, then edward and carlisle at the same time? lucky bitch! but what about esme? she too motherly to get involved?
KGinNorthman chapter 2 . 2/13/2010
this story is unbelivebly erotic!it's great! thank u!
Estelicia chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
its suddenly very hot in here

good umm job
bubbatopbunk chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
review for Unwrapped

That was a terrific one-shot, and possibly the best ever imagining of of Bella's change. Well done !
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »