Reviews for The Ultimate Mission
Mellie A chapter 6 . 10/10/2009

horsegirl1423 chapter 4 . 8/24/2009
this is cute
deleted.nomore. gone.bye chapter 6 . 5/4/2009

ZOMG? never heard that one before. When is she going to get on the mission? UPDATE!

your friend,

Hawky :P
aNamelessFace chapter 6 . 5/3/2009
update soon )
Jessica Marie Cullen chapter 6 . 5/3/2009
Ok, I have to say, when the hell is Edward and Bella going to be together or is this Chey going to be the one with Edward instead of Bella? Please tell me! And please update soon! This chapter was funny. I liked the Big Mac thing and the McD's. Hilerious stuff.

aNamelessFace chapter 5 . 1/30/2009
0.o weird dude...awesome chap!

update soon )
deleted.nomore. gone.bye chapter 5 . 1/28/2009

WHOA! Cullen's got some high enemies! So what is the ultimate mission!

Your friend,

Jessica Marie Cullen chapter 5 . 1/28/2009
is bella and edward going to end up with each other in the end or not? i wonder who the anonymus person was...i bet i know who it is! mwahahahaha! i know who it is! its...its...not telling! please update soon cant wait for more...and please tell me bella aint fallin for that ugly hardn guy what ever his name is...i hope edward and bella um you know like fall in love!
DistractedButSerious chapter 5 . 1/27/2009
?Who was that? Oh well, poor Eddie and his screwed up life. Haydn and Bella sound adorable together! I am dying to see what happens with Eddie and Chey on their date. I also want to see what happens with Rose and Em!
DistractedButSerious chapter 4 . 1/27/2009
Oh. Emmy to the rescue! Great chapter LOL
DistractedButSerious chapter 3 . 1/27/2009
Ugh, how I despise Jacob Black. Bella gave it to him good!
DistractedButSerious chapter 2 . 1/27/2009
Yay! Great chapter!
DistractedButSerious chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
Hahaha, Edward's a perv. It's funny because he's usually sweet and kind and not perv-y. It's a really good story!
aNamelessFace chapter 3 . 1/11/2009
Update soon please )
deleted.nomore. gone.bye chapter 4 . 12/27/2008

Ha I was right about Jacob being the ex! JERK! Is Cheyenne going to call Edward? IS EDWARD GOING TO DO SUICIDE? UPDATE!

Your friend,