Reviews for A Night of Storms
Siriusly Loopy chapter 2 . 1/6/2009
Gotta love Aragorn's snoring! :D
cap red chapter 2 . 1/6/2009
An excellent fic as always. I particularly liked Faramirs reveal. However I would like to see it get extended a bit. I think it has real potential to go a lot further.

keep up the good writing.

Cap ;)
Virtuella chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
Yep, I could see that coming! Who but you would dare? I'm giggling here. Very curious to see how they'll get themselves out of this pickle!
Silivren Tinu chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
Another thing I really liked about this story is the atmosphere - the storm, the suspicious behaviour of the innkeeper and the customers - it reads like the beginning of a crime novel. *g* And of course, the best thing is yet to come. :)
StarofElendil chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
Interesting :). I'm intrigued to see what's coming :).
slef chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
Interesting ... :)
black4minister chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
haha, faramir didn't see that one coming. only those two could end up in a place like that when they were only looking for a place to rest. i can't wait to find out what faramir does about this 'sticky' situation.

and what will aragorn think when he finds his steward in such a compromising position. update soon! can't wait to find out what happens
Lady Ambreanna chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
Just what will 'Beren' say when he when he returns to find 'Dior' in such a compromising situation with the young lady? Thank you for the chapter! Post the next chapter soon, please! ;)
Lady-Roisin chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
This was a really great story. I would have liked to have been a fly on the wall to see the look on Faramir's face when the girl disrobed, an also when Faramir unleashed righteous anger on the innkeeper. I really enjoyed reading this story.
Siriusly Loopy chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
Jeez. She's probably being paid to do this by the innkeeper or something. I really don't like innkeepers. There's always a mystery with them!
JuliaAurelia chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
Uh-oh, something tells me that "inn" is not an inn at all!
acacia59601 chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
Well, I'd like to see 'Dior' get out of this with dignity! That poor girl though, that's a horrible situation to have to be in. I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
27 | « Prev Page 1 2