Reviews for The Thief of Time
Guest chapter 7 . 12/28/2023
"Remus' bad mood cleared eventually, especially after Hermione covered his face in kisses after he surprised her with a sundae"
“Sirius glared at the exchange”
"Hermione actually felt guilty about it afterwards. Was there tension between the two Marauders because of her?”

This part irks me so much. Talk about not leading two guys on. Especially coz she knows Remus has a crush and likes being liked by Sirius and is slightly attracted to Remus too despite knowing Sirius is endgame.
quin3218 chapter 10 . 11/18/2023
This is easily one of my fav fics ever and I’ve been reading HP fics for well over a decade lol I’m just so sad you never finished it lol
Hillary93 chapter 10 . 10/18/2023
I absolutely adore this story and hope you're able to come back and update it. hope all is well and I'm looking forward to seeing how it goes
Rose13xx chapter 10 . 9/21/2023
Love this, hopefully you come back to it
Guest chapter 7 . 8/14/2023
Wow, Hermione really toys with people's emotions. If Sirius kissed Hermione and then ignored her, the girls would be calling him a disgusting lowlife. She could have explained nicely she didn't feel like she could be in a relationship with him. Pretty sure she also feels up Remus because, as she mentions, her hormon are acting up and he won't act on his crush. Did she ever think about not punishing Sirius for James' disgusting words? Or not using Remus and Sirius and playing the victim?
Guest chapter 1 . 8/14/2023
Harry would never choose Hermione over himself. He would not rip her away from the life and children she has. His reasoning is he thinks her life isn't great so she could fix HIS life? Surely, he is already dying and Hernione has sacrificed enough, he would think to choose himself and make sure SHE has a better life where her parents don't disown her...?
AWolfAdmirer031060 chapter 10 . 8/14/2023
I thoroughly enjoyed your fic!
snewby chapter 10 . 7/13/2023
Just a wonderful, heart-melting romance I needed. Reminds me of my high school sweetheart. I hope things are going well with you in RL. If you ever want a beta or sound board feel free to message me.

Cheers!
Ebony Hardman chapter 10 . 5/20/2023
This story is truly amazing. Please please please please finish this story I wait with great anticipation for when they start to fight the Death Eaters and Voldemort.
Mh21 chapter 1 . 4/24/2023
This is still my favorite story and Fanfiction of all time. Would give so much for you to finish it or write and share another story on this site again. Thank you though for sharing even just this, it’s written in a way that doesn’t bash characters and is always a joy to read. I hope you’re doing well!
StoryLover209 chapter 10 . 3/6/2023
Love this! Please continue! I really want to read more!
Amaleea chapter 10 . 2/28/2023
oops, posted too early ..

I also love that Lily was her twin sister and that she was friends with Sev. The Potters were perfectly written as well. I hope that you will one day pick this up again, but if you don't... just reading this much was worth it. Just this small bit has made me so, so happy..
Amaleea chapter 10 . 2/28/2023
Oh, wow! That was perfectly written!. I love loyal, long-smitten Sirius, and Hermione was the perfect choice to bring that out in him. I love how fiercely loyal they both are which connects them at their core. Sirius needs someone who can also fiercely love and Hermione needs someone who can stand by her. The flashback scene of Hermione hoping Sirius would be in the end proud of her protecting as he would have
danielledance chapter 10 . 8/27/2022
I started reading not realizing it wasn’t finished. I’m crushed! I love this!
laurencampbell513 chapter 10 . 2/14/2022