Reviews for The Thief of Time
Hardly a Human chapter 10 . 11/19/2021
AAAHHHH! that was amazing! I know you probably won't read this since it's been 12 years since you've updated but I have to say you are an incredible writer. It's a bit infuriating having it end in such a big cliffhanger, especially as I know it probably won't continue but I'm glad you had a chance to write even just these 10 chapters.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/9/2021
Um dos capítulos mais fofos até agora certamente
Guest chapter 7 . 11/9/2021
Okay
Então você conseguiu me fazer chorar
Uau
Kate chapter 10 . 10/24/2021
Well, its been over 10 years! Have to say, its gotta be one of my favorites even though its unfinished and is likely only half of the story at best. I love the characterizations of everyone. I have so much to say and if I did say them all we’d be here too long and I won’t subject anyone to my ramblings, most especially you, dear writer.

I hope life is treating you well, and you’re happy and safe, wherever you are. Thank you for sharing this!
Guest chapter 10 . 10/14/2021
Please!.. Where is the rest.?
Stille und regen chapter 7 . 9/10/2021
I confess that the description of the tour was fun
the amazing kiss
but my favorite part had been lily and Hermione talking about it

of course James made me furious. and I noticed the hypocritical exchanges on both sides
but my heart still aches for hermione
Stille und regen chapter 4 . 9/10/2021
"No problem, Hermione," he said, and she was glad he remembered her name.

reading this after reading chapter 9 will always warm my heart.
Hermione gave him hope. of course Sirius would cling to every word

this is one of my favorite Sirimiones.
If I had to choose 3 to reread forever about the sirius x hermione pairing, I would include this
even if it's not complete, you've built wonderful relationships and universes. and still stopped at a good time

my heart is always relieved when I see them gather. they are already adorable after 2 days of dating
Stille und regen chapter 1 . 9/10/2021
I'm always rereading it because it's perfect and passionate
whisperedsilvers chapter 10 . 9/9/2021
This is, hands-down, my favorite sirimione fic of all time.
TheProcastinatingPerfectionist chapter 9 . 8/30/2021
I fancy you , I fancy you fancy you ha tanatatana
TheProcastinatingPerfectionist chapter 4 . 8/30/2021
Alice’s maiden name is greengrass I believe
Anonymous chapter 10 . 8/1/2021
Its been a very long time but PLEASE Update! Its a lovely fanfic! Sirius's character in this is very different from how it is in other Sirius/Hermione pairing with a rebirth story...And I like it very much! Your fanfic's sweet and already lovestruck Sirius is different from the usually lady's man Sirius who often understands his feelings for Hermione quite late...Your writing is truly fantastic! Please write further... Thanks!
nataniacitra2730 chapter 10 . 7/25/2021
update please
kitkat982 chapter 10 . 7/24/2021
Please update soon
AvidReader1997 chapter 7 . 7/7/2021
This was written so well! It had me crying!
1,611 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »