Reviews for The Thief of Time
Tata-Fox chapter 5 . 8/13
The first few chapters were interesting and very well written. Then something happened. It became boring and lame. She changes nothing. Years fly by with hardly anything worth mentioning.
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 10 . 8/7
Really precious story!
butterflydreams70 chapter 10 . 7/13
OMG...I completely love this story... can't wait to read on...
HPAsherra chapter 10 . 7/9
I have to say, this story is very well written and I have thoroughly enjoyed it. I hope you decide to finish it one day!
suerpent chapter 9 . 7/3
please complete theach story! its been years I hope you're well because I love it so much, it's amazing!
suerpent chapter 4 . 7/2
I love your detailing!
suerpent chapter 1 . 7/1
wow! what an incredible opening!
372259 chapter 10 . 6/24
I am so in love with this story, and completely heart broken that there isn't another chapter! I know it's been years, but PLEASE (pretty pretty please) post more chapters of this absolute GEM of a Sirius/Hermione fic. It's so unique and the writing is impeccable :)
Amerise Rei chapter 10 . 6/22
This was a very fun story to read. I'm sad to see that it was never completed as I really wanted to see how Hermione would break the news to Sirius about her circumstances and what she was planning to do to stop all the bad events happening to her sister and everyone important to Harry. Most of all I wanted to see how her and Sirius' relationship progressed.
Thank you all the same for a wonder read!
slytherinxbadxgirl chapter 10 . 6/21
I love this!
I liked the set of of Hermione's new life. She can see and experience new things like she never could when she was younger like an actual childhood and having siblings. Hermione knowing what she knows, I hope she really tries to foster and build those ties with Petunia and Severus.
The one thing that was off putting was how quickly and aptly she was able to forgive Harry for ruining her -not so perfect- life and doing something quite so selfish. I know you chaulked up to them being selfless - well, not in Harry's case - but I would think this would be one of those times that Hermione would rip Harry a new one if she had a chance. Also to forget all that she's done all her life and was trying to achieve before Harry's selfish fiasco. I know you are probably trying to speed everything up to the juicy parts, but I think banishing Hermione's anger and her life without it's due credit and residual feelings of loss is not as authentic as it could be.
That being said, I am liking where the story is going and I hope ot find out more about our beloved characters in this story.
Wow! This story is amazing and I only read the first chapter!
You did a great job of capturing a bit of J.K.R.'s style but I love how you describe Harry's and Hermione's relationship. Everything you wrote resonated with what I thought about the book, but I love how you just undid the horrid Epilogue. (I really hate Epilogues or story endings that spell out everything for you because I'm not an idiot, but I felt like she was writing to edits with that horrible last chapter).
The imagery and the sensations that you described as Harry went into the ice were so vivid, I felt at thought I were there with him as well.
Great chapter and I can't wait to read more!
haru lunatore chan chapter 10 . 6/6
accepts sirius after all the bad things hesis
haru lunatore chan chapter 8 . 6/6
put aside severus as if nothing
haru lunatore chan chapter 8 . 6/6