Reviews for The Thief of Time
slytherinxbadxgirl chapter 10 . 8h
I love this!
I liked the set of of Hermione's new life. She can see and experience new things like she never could when she was younger like an actual childhood and having siblings. Hermione knowing what she knows, I hope she really tries to foster and build those ties with Petunia and Severus.
The one thing that was off putting was how quickly and aptly she was able to forgive Harry for ruining her -not so perfect- life and doing something quite so selfish. I know you chaulked up to them being selfless - well, not in Harry's case - but I would think this would be one of those times that Hermione would rip Harry a new one if she had a chance. Also to forget all that she's done all her life and was trying to achieve before Harry's selfish fiasco. I know you are probably trying to speed everything up to the juicy parts, but I think banishing Hermione's anger and her life without it's due credit and residual feelings of loss is not as authentic as it could be.
That being said, I am liking where the story is going and I hope ot find out more about our beloved characters in this story.
Wow! This story is amazing and I only read the first chapter!
You did a great job of capturing a bit of J.K.R.'s style but I love how you describe Harry's and Hermione's relationship. Everything you wrote resonated with what I thought about the book, but I love how you just undid the horrid Epilogue. (I really hate Epilogues or story endings that spell out everything for you because I'm not an idiot, but I felt like she was writing to edits with that horrible last chapter).
The imagery and the sensations that you described as Harry went into the ice were so vivid, I felt at thought I were there with him as well.
Great chapter and I can't wait to read more!
haru lunatore chan chapter 10 . 6/6
accepts sirius after all the bad things hesis
haru lunatore chan chapter 8 . 6/6
put aside severus as if nothing
haru lunatore chan chapter 8 . 6/6
hypocritical hermione
Aneth Jasmine Puebla chapter 1 . 6/2
Hi! I was wondering if you uploaded the thief of time in other websites or its just here cause you say that you've finished the story already. i was just really hoping hoping hoping for years now that you might update. Hoping.
cruciosirius chapter 10 . 5/23
oh God, I'm so glad I found this story. Now this is one of my favorite harry potter fanfictions. I really wish there was more to read, it's a incredible story, I absolutely love it.
Wonderful chapter!
Wonderful chapter as always!
Oh, Hermione...I hope things get better for her.
Awesome chapter! :)
Great chapter!
Awesome chapter!
Wonderful chapter! I really like the premise!
1,495 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »