Reviews for The Thief of Time
Sets in the West chapter 4 . 1/22/2009
"I find, however, that I much prefer using any excuse I can to sit at my desk. The chair swivels, you see, and I'm trying to break my record of how many times I can spin myself around without using magic, the desk, or the floor for help. Twenty-six, in case you were wondering." - That was something Dumbledore would do, in my opinion.

I loved this chapter. I feel bad for Petunia but I understand that she's jealous and bitter. I probably would be too, in her position. It looks like Robert and Ivy don't realize that they favor the twins more. I loved seeing the younger versions of the canon characters, and the interaction between Sirius and Hermione was great.
mark my words chapter 8 . 1/22/2009
When I stumbled upon this story I skimmed it and I was already in love with it. Not even a day later I had gone back and read everything word by word. Oh my god. This is so good. I hope you update soon, because I want to see some more of this Sirius/Hermione action. They are so cute together. Please don't let Hermione leave him to fight evil. Let him help. No one likes a sad Sirius, he's too cute for that.
pstibbons chapter 6 . 1/22/2009
Oh... this is Sirius/Hermione. I hadn't noticed that. I'm stopping here.
pstibbons chapter 5 . 1/22/2009
Still feeling desperately sorry for Severus here... the sisters have abandoned him over the summer...

I fail to see Hermione's addiction to Weasels when Ron caused her to lead such an unfulfilling life. Familiarity breeds comfort?
pstibbons chapter 4 . 1/22/2009
I am curious about a plot device I've been considering of late. If Hermione discovered that Lily only fell for James because of a love potion that Sirius and/or James gave to her, would she step in?
pstibbons chapter 3 . 1/22/2009
Hope it's going to be Hermione/Sev... is it?
Kneazle chapter 8 . 1/22/2009
Well, I figured that I could always go back and leave a review on GE again, but then I saw on your Granger Enchanted profile you post here as well... so... I thought why not?

So! Do not think that I didn't notice Sirius's slip of "MY parents" and then change to "the Potters." Yeah, yeah, I noticed that! I'm also quite glad to see some things from the 'past' between Sirius and Hermione, and how she's come to accept that her past/future with Ron is now something to cherish in memories and to let go of.

Now, I realise that everything I'm talking about is in the NEXT chapter, which isn't up here, so I shall also make comments about this chapter you have posted:

OH YUM. Sirius, and an Eskimo kiss... that's too cute. I'm also superbly happy about how Sirius is toning things down about Snape around Hermione and Lily, as well as being so adorably affectionate. Remus, too, accepting the couple is a nice touch, although he'll be lonely for some time, which is a bit sad.

I'm wondering where you'll take Peter in this fic too - it seems like he's getting along well and that he isn't straying to the Dark Side (cue Star Wars music). Apparently, having Hermione around in this timeline can make a very large difference, if it's already affecting Sirius and his crush. I wonder what else is changing? the Weasleys? what about Dumbledore and knowing that she's got Voldemort's brother wand?

Oh, and nice, nice touch with Lockhart. I loved it - especially as I am a Kenneth Branagh fan, so it was cute to imagine in my mind.

Best of luck with the next chapter (here or at GE), and best of luck with your novel! (I'm writing an original one, too, so I understand completely!) Cheers - Kneazle (here and on GE, and LJ too, although I won't stalk you completely. You deserve some privacy!)
Darkness-Lightness chapter 8 . 1/22/2009
FANTASTIC! chapter cant wait to read more this is a thrilling story! Well done!
this-love-is-sirius chapter 8 . 1/22/2009
I did love this chapter. I'm happy that they all made up. And I'm curious to see their shopping trip. Update when you can.
pstibbons chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
Wow. Nice start. And a much, much. more solid reason for time travelling instead of the usual Bump Goes The Time Turner. Also nice to have someone else sent instead of the wisher.

Glad Harry knows Hermione gave up too much for the moRon - and for himself.

Still unclear why Harry and Hermione never dated.
Ekiushi chapter 8 . 1/22/2009
That was a great read. I had to stay up late just to finish it.

I feel for Hermione having to grow up again. Ugh I wouldn't want to do High School all over again. Of course, Hogwarts must be a little more fun.

Nicely written story, kudos on that. Love the chapter length!

Update soon )
Noree chapter 6 . 1/21/2009
Aww...this chapter brought tears to my eyes...

I really should be studying for exam's, but is just to interesting.

No matter how many times I'll say it in my head or out loud, the last two lines strike a cord in my heart. I almost broke into tears. It makes me finally apperciate all the SnapexHermione fans out their.

My favorite part of this so far would probably during Hermione and Severus's summer, when they're walking down Diagon Alley. That was a really piture prefect moment right there. I better shut-up now before I start sounding, as Ron would put it, a suck-up. :D

Noree
karma eater chapter 8 . 1/21/2009
just when i though i'd never find a new good HGSB time traveling fic...I FIND YOU! yes! -_- lol. i feel like such a dork. anyway, i love your fic and i love your writing and i love you. please update soon, serious and hermione are just so cute! i cant wait. loveloves! bye!
danuschka chapter 8 . 1/21/2009
I totally adore this story! Thank you
AIDSwolf chapter 8 . 1/21/2009
ahh, another magnificent chapter. i pretty much squealed when i saw that you updated. keep up the great work and update soon ]
1,629 | « Prev Page 1 .. 93 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 .. Last Next »